The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'll probably bump this to the top of my gamefly queue. Right now, I'm on Murdered: Soul Suspect. It is okay, but could be so much more. It's far too easy, and reminds me of Myst. Not a big fan of basic exploration games, but I'll admit that I'm sold on the story, and puzzle solving is mostly entertaining.

May 4, 2002
Just returned the wolf among us after finishing it. Dope game.

the only problem I had was lag issues and it wouldnt load the first 3-4 times I tried to play it, the same thing happened with the walking dead season 2. It would just get stuck loading or get stuck on a black screen.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Downloading the walking dead season one by telltale games. I'm really high and needed something to play lol. I think it'll play like heavy rain which is cool I liked heavy rain minus some weird japanese stuff now and then

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I like the game but I fucking hate kennys stupid bitch ass. I wish the gane would let me fuckin shoot him. Lets see, he let that shawn kid die at the farm, killed larry then didn't want to kill duck, stressed lilly out to the point she snapped and killed my homegirl with benefits carley, is always talking but never lifts his hand to do shit, tried to leave me to die like twice already. God what a useless piece of shit. Now he's going on and on about a boat, as if all the boats wouldn't have been taken day one. I hate that piece of shit I hate how this game lies about your choices changing the story. I've called him out at least ten times already and even told him to leave twice but I'm stuck with him. Why can't I just shoot him lol. Worst character ever

May 4, 2002
I like the game but I fucking hate kennys stupid bitch ass. I wish the gane would let me fuckin shoot him. Lets see, he let that shawn kid die at the farm, killed larry then didn't want to kill duck, stressed lilly out to the point she snapped and killed my homegirl with benefits carley, is always talking but never lifts his hand to do shit, tried to leave me to die like twice already. God what a useless piece of shit. Now he's going on and on about a boat, as if all the boats wouldn't have been taken day one. I hate that piece of shit I hate how this game lies about your choices changing the story. I've called him out at least ten times already and even told him to leave twice but I'm stuck with him. Why can't I just shoot him lol. Worst character ever
Lol play season 2.

Props: BUTCHER 206

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Before you guys play season 2 cop the 400 Days episode/dlc and play it. 400 Days adds a bit of backstory to some of the people in season 2. it takes about 2 hours to beat and you play as different people but the story connects. Also, the choices you made in 400 carry over to season 2.

WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE , I had the same issue with 400 and season 2. It's a known bug but what I did was clear out my 360's cache and downloaded the patches again. Clearing the cache is going to wipe all your patches but it needs to be done.

I copped Wolf on PS3 as I had no room on my 360 at the time. When I heard about Wolf I decided to look into the comics as well. Although these are fairytale characters the game is NOT cheesy and NOT for kids. You'll see when you play, lol.

And if you all didn't know TellTale has released the first episode of Tales From The Borderlands and Game of Thrones will be releasing this month if my memory is correct. Good company and games but the stuttering and glitches need to be fixed.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Before you guys play season 2 cop the 400 Days episode/dlc and play it. 400 Days adds a bit of backstory to some of the people in season 2. it takes about 2 hours to beat and you play as different people but the story connects. Also, the choices you made in 400 carry over to season 2.
Cool, I downloaded the bundle which included season 1 and 400 days.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Cool, I downloaded the bundle which included season 1 and 400 days.
Cool. And your choices do change the story, lol. Play the game again and change up on some of the minor things. And then when the MAJOR stuff happens, like the choices in the JPEG you posted, do the exact opposite and see what happens.