The Way You Feel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
This is a classic too... Los went hard on this shit aswell as wood as usual. If you dont mine wood, why you dont like the icky icky sohob?(lol). I understand though my folx dont smoke either just curious. Sav out...

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
OH I SMOKE ONCE AGAIN TRUST ME. STOPPED WHEN I WAS SEVENTEEN BUT STARTED AGAIN SLOWLY 'CAUSE "THE WAY YOU FEEL" JUST MADE THE HOMIEZ FORCE THE DANK UP ON ME EVEN MORE. IT'S ALL FOR THE BETTER THO'. THEY KNOW WHAT THERE HOMIE NEEDS TO EASE THE STRESS OF RUNNIN' THIS LABEL.

E

EAST_BAY_G

That songs bad. I bump that shit pretty much everyday. My Aunt's in love with that song. She bumps it in her car everyday.

Jun 14, 2002
Can anyone kick down the lyrics to tha frist verse and chorus??I don't have that CD anymore....the only one i am missin from ym collection.....my fave track by Woodie is prolly "Life Of sin" I think it is called....don't got tha case with me so I am not sure

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
I DIDN'T SAMPLE IT, I COMPLETELY REPLAYED IT BY EAR WITH THE EQUIPMENT I HAD AND ADDED A FEW SOUNDS. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE, BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT HOMIE. THE SONG WAS ORIGINALLY DONE BY "SKYY" CALLED- REAL LOVE- AT A SLOWER TEMPO.

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
WOODIE said:
BLAZE UP THE -J- AND TAKE A HIT OF THAT KILL.

AND I WOULD BE VERY IMPRESSED IF ANYBODY COULD RECITE THE FIRST VERSE BY SHADOW WORD FOR WORD.
I could...but that's only because I'm not really human. I'm not really a groupie either so I'll refrain from taking 20 minutes to type someone else's lyrics out while I stop & rewind the cd until it breaks my disc player.

Oh yeah...his verse on there is ridiculous.

Grrr,
SikIndividuoh...invisible