The Underground Railroad Magazine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2005
Finally after all the advertisements and talking San Diego's own The Underground Railroad Magazine's first issue is here and will be in identified stores this week. I will keep everyone updated on the location by this Thursday. We also have started the next issue and looking for female models, Hip hop artists and R&B singers so who is here to represent. Once the Magazine hits the stores we are looking for feedback as well as ads. Hit me back or contact me at 619-715-3328 please leave a message.

Peace

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
MR. Foe said:
Finally after all the advertisements and talking the Underground Railroad Magazine first issue is here and will be in identified stores this week. I will keep everyone updated on the location by this Thursday. We also have started the next issue and looking for female models, Hip hop artists and R&B singers. Once the Magazine hits the stores we are looking for feedback as well as ads. Hit me back or contact me at 619-715-3328 please leave a message.

Peace
Congratulations on putting this magazine out. I'm definately supporting this.