The Underground Railroad Magazine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2005
Finally it is here Our own Hip Hop Magazine to be released July of 2007 from it's home base The Salty D. The Underground Railroad Magazine was designed to be the voice of the independent artists so come one come all get your voice out as well as your advertisements.

If you want to know more holla at your boy Big Foe 619-715-3328 there will be no discriminating or set tripping it's time to put Dago in that number one spot.

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
YEAH I READ ABOUT THIS ON THE MYSPACE BULLETINS THAT LIL CS POSTED UP ON TUESDAY. I'M DEFINATELY GOING TO SUPPORT THIS.

" For all artist that want exposure, my big homey triple og Big Womble is starting a magazine called "Underground Railroad". It's based out of Dago, but not limited to Dago. The first issue, which is droppin' in late July/early August will have Jayo Felony on the cover along with articles on me, Cricet, Spider Loc, Coolio da undadog, and more. If you want to get in, and promote your project, the advertising rates are real good for full, half, or quarter pages. Run an ad, and get an interview in the next issue. Set yourself up now to get in the 2nd issue. This is a magazine straight out of Dago! This is the first one that I can remember. And this is opening up another avenue for Dago artist. So support the magazine, because if it blows up, that increases Dago's chances of blowing up. If you're interested, hit up Big Womble at 619-847-0329. He also has sample mags available for you to see. "