The Source Magazine & Fam Grp Presents: The Unsigned Hype Tour San Diego June 21st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
I AINT TRIPPIN ON NONE OF THAT SIDE SHIT, IMMA BE THERE WHEITHER FOLKS FUCKS WITH IT OR NOT. 50 U GOT UR POINTS AND I GOT MINE BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT REALLY DONT MATTER. LIFE IS FAR TOO FAST PACE IN THIS GAME AND UR EITHER WITH IT OR U NOT. BUT I HAVE A GOOD FEELING THAT OUR TIME AS A CITY IS APPROACHING QUIKER THAN WE THINK. SEE U THERE D.

Jun 22, 2007
yall have no love for the rappers in yo city instead you rather hate on either thats why dago never be on the map
good point.thats why i say if you support daygo rap come to shows.buying music is good too but come interact with the music live.everybody has their own personal reason tho.cuz i performed just about everywhere in san diego and niggas have still yet to catch drift of my movement

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yall have no love for the rappers in yo city instead you rather hate on either thats why dago never be on the map
san diego will never be on the map because of the rappers issues, not because of the local inhabitants issues....that didnt stop nick cannon, did it?

and who the fuck supported him?

some things in the local rap game just might not be clear until you take a few marketing classes in community college...and then the bigger issues come to the forefront and you realize it has little to do with blaming little jimmy who listens to dipset and lil wayne for not coming out to the killa crip show in the middle of el cajon to support his city

cheetos dosent just make cheetos, and decide yall mutha fuckas better fuck with it, or theyre gonna diss you for not supporting

nah they advertised and marketed just like anyone else who was successful in selling something

sometimes "if you build it they will come" just isnt good enough.....you gotta throw some signature moves in your movement..and those things can be as little as what you drink, how you look, the words you say and where you promote your movement at, and what that movement says about where youre promoting it.

thats just my opinion tho i prolly dont know shit

theres something that seperates a drug dealer (since they say the rap game is like the crack game?) with alot of clientele and one with very little..and that is their willingness to find the people who want their product, and their approach and swagger in doing so. your personality might set you apart. the dude sitting at home waiting on them calls to sell a sack.....aint gonna be that dude...its gonna be the dude at the liquor store buying swishers hawking on new clientele...gotta keep chippin at it. like nores album was called...a fan a day....

Jun 22, 2007
san diego will never be on the map because of the rappers issues, not because of the local inhabitants issues....that didnt stop nick cannon, did it?

and who the fuck supported him?

some things in the local rap game just might not be clear until you take a few marketing classes in community college...and then the bigger issues come to the forefront and you realize it has little to do with blaming little jimmy who listens to dipset and lil wayne for not coming out to the killa crip show in the middle of el cajon to support his city

cheetos dosent just make cheetos, and decide yall mutha fuckas better fuck with it, or theyre gonna diss you for not supporting

nah they advertised and marketed just like anyone else who was successful in selling something

sometimes "if you build it they will come" just isnt good enough.....you gotta throw some signature moves in your movement..and those things can be as little as what you drink, how you look, the words you say and where you promote your movement at, and what that movement says about where youre promoting it.

thats just my opinion tho i prolly dont know shit
good point fam but thats gon change cuz all of us in the city aint on that bangin rap all the time.niggas gotta b versatile. you'll see that shits gon change. i just hope it doesnt come as a surprise becuz niggas aint in the streets seein whos makin major moves.and kinda to address the source unsigned hype tour aint shit.the winner gets coverage in the magazine, plus a distribution deal with slip n slide.plus theres gonna be online radio stations attendance.its a whole other field of networkin at this type of show.me personally i take advantage of opportunity.i get my feet wet in just about every event that happens in the town im there promoting myself.thats the NUMBER 1 reason why niggas aint gettin they proper shine is becuz they promo game aint tight.just wait n see

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i wasnt really saying everyones on a gang banging tip, i just aimed my dart at the bigger area..as you noticed, i mentioned nick cannon who is the total opposite..at the end of the day theres just a bunch of wishful thinking and basketball dreams going on....if someone does blow up from san diego that isnt going to blow the whole city up..because that one person will not in any way speak for the whole city.

i wish whoever has their business right good luck

Jun 22, 2007
THERES GON BE MODELS IN ATTENDANCE AS WELL.SO THEY INCORPORATING A RIP THE RUNWAY TYPE SHIT IT SEEMS LIKE LOL.MODELS AND PERFORMERS.YALL KNOW THE TOWN BE STAGNATE ON EVENTS.THEN SOME SHIT POPS UP RANDOMLY.IM HOPING FOR A GOOD TURNOUT.

Jun 22, 2007
CONTRACT ISSUES.ONCE THEY FOUND OUT THERE WERE GONNA BE BLACK PPL THEY TUCKED THEIR TALES IN!!! ITS A LATIN AND BLACK EVENT FOR THE MOST PART.BUT THATS THE PROBLEM WIT DAYGO.THESE PROMOTERS OUT HERE DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH RAP MUSIC CUZ THEY THINK NIGGAS DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT.AND THEY PROVE US WRONG EVERYTIME!!!! I NEVER BEEN TO WOODIES BUT I HEARD IT CAN ACCOMODATE ALOT OF PPL.AND THEY ALSO DID A VENUE SWITCH SO WE CAN MAKE THE EVENT A 18N UP THING.I HAD A MEETING WITH THE PROMOTER YESTERDAY AND FROM WHAT HE DESCRIBED WILL BE TAKING PLACE IT SHOULD BUBBLE.NIGGAS DOINT A SPIT 16 COMPETITION HOSTED BY MTV3.GET A BAR