THE RUMORS CAN BE PUT TO REST MISTAH FAB FOUND A HOME AND ATLANTIC IS THE NAME!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
dj pimp said:
when dj pimp first let yall know fab was in nyc sittin down with some majors, i remember a few of the haters on here sayin nothin good was gonna happen. well, they were wrong, AGAIN

yep, wheres all the haters now.. fabby deserve it, outta everyone out here i can really see him becoming a star...

Oct 12, 2004
CONGRATS N ALL... BUT OUT OF EM ALL I THINK RYDAH J KLYDE SHOULD HAVE GOT SUMTHIN LIKE THAT... NOT TAKIN ANYTHING AWAY FROM THE GUY CONGRATS N ALL.. BUT HIS STYLE GETTS KINDA ANNOYING AFTER A WHILE...

Jan 23, 2006
Damn Wenday Day is a boss, glad to see FAB is in good hands.
Here is a quote from an interview I did FAB a couple months ago. I asked about the bidding war that was taking place, at the time he couldn't talk about it. I followed up by saying that all the interest is a reflection of his hustle and appreciation and respect for his art. His response.

"It’s humbly overwhelming because it all started as a dream for me and still is a dream. It’s a beautiful thing to see that people are embracing it. I still sometimes, I’m not necessarily gonna say I forgot that I’m a rapper, but I forget the impact that I have on people. I go up to the schools, and the little kids come up to me screaming. That is crazy for me. It’s humbling though because for me it all started from writing. It wasn’t like I signed without being an artits, I just took all the steps. From the independent album out the backpack, CD’s you burned yourself, all the levels. A lot major artists haven’t gone through this, they just think they need a deal, they’re just lazy, but I done did it all at a young age."

There couldn't be a better represenative.
shameless plug-for more of the interview go to www.synthesisdigital.net and download issue #3

Jul 25, 2005
www.robeyee.com
jayda650 said:
I don't know if I can call some clown with one post from ballerstatus.net a reliable source

I honestly think I saw the exact same article a couple months ago. I call bullshit

If fab speaks on it on his radio show then i'll believe it, i wish ther best for dude though and hope its true
its official dont trip

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
this is the best news for the bay in a while...all the haters put that shit aside and get behind fab cuz like it or not he's the face of the new bay now...and the best news is the that hes bringin thizz along too...

i hope that there wont be any jelousy among thizz or any other bay rappers and i also hope that fab dont forget how he got started, who put him on and who supported him...if that nigga stay true to the hood he'll go far...i been fukin wit this nigga since day one and im proud of him fa real

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
ParkBoyz said:
Who said this dude was from BallerStatus.net, and why is he a clown? Coz he has one post? I swear, you internet cats are so territorial.. I believe that it's true, he posted in his blogs that he'd get signed this week(remember the XXL Blogger Of The Week thread?).. It just didn't say to who until today..
The article said ballerstatus.net on it, I'm just saying that I saw the exact same article a couple of months ago. I remember shit like that, despite popular opinion Ima wait till I hear that shit from Fabbys mouth on his radio show or some shit. As far as the thread starter goes. I do not know him he has one post. Many people come on here with shit like that and they give out false information 99% of the time.

There is a cat on here affialiated with Thizz ent who posts information about their artists all the time, if it was from him I'd be a little more convinced

Good for him if it is in fact true though, I just hope Atlantic pushes Fab harder than they pushed the YBB roster in the mid 90s.

Apr 25, 2002
Mateoqua said:
let the death of thizz begin

some of yall dont agree, but i aint knockin the quote. whenever somebody in the bay does it "bigger" than somebody else, there's ALWAYS somebody else to start hatin on that artist that is finally gettin the shine they earned. the artist got to where they are at on their own. now the "hater" tries to expose this artist because they feel something is "owed" to somebody. wake the fuck up. it will only be a matter of time till somebody starts the shit off. congrats to fab. the haters need to mind their own business