The Return of Dr. Octagon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah, dr octogon is a trio.....if its just kool keith then thats corny.......I was actually listening to the first one the other day

I'M DESTRUCTIVE!!!!

Mar 2, 2006
fuck, i returned that shit, apparently some record company jacked his recordings and then put dance beats over it. It's a fuckin hoax, return of dr. octagon is not real. So I picked up project polaroid and el-p (fantastic damage) instead. Yea, if you come across it, don't buy it.

Mar 2, 2006
Filthy_Rich said:
good lookin on the info yall. i actually had it in my hand the last time I was in Rasputin. I was ready to buy it but decided i'd get something else. it was on my list of CDs to pick up next time. i'm definitely not coppin it now. thanks for the info.
no prob, as long as I save somebody the time. I only got a third of the price back for credits towards another album, cuz it was new and they won't let me return new CD's. go figure. Really sucks how some losers are profitting off of a fake album that kool keith didn't even want released.