The (Record) Pool Party This Month In San Francisco-Location TBA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2003
www.thewritersoven.com
EVENT HAPPENING 2MORROW IN THE CITY. ALL ARTIST/MANAGERS HWO HAVE SUBMITTED WORK ADDMITTED FREE OF CHARGE. 5 AT THE DOOR...HERES THE RELEASE

.::THE RECORD POOL PARTY

WEDNESDAY JUNE 13, 2007| 9:00PM

The RECORD POOL PARTY// The Record Pool Party is a brand new, exclusive, on-going event for industry professionals and up and comers. Whether you’re a producer, rapper, singer, DJ, A&R, or record label head, the record pool party is the place to gain exposure and meet likeminded people. Come to The Record Pool Party to discover new talent.

DJ’s looking for new material for your next mixtape? A&R looking for the next big thing? The Record Pool Party is the place to be. A unique listening party where artist, DJ’s, A&R’s, and producers meet together to play their music and network with others in the industry.

The Record Pool Party events will feature songs and beats by artist who sign-up. The Record Pool Party Signup by sending your contact information, music website and other relevant information to
[email protected]

Element Lounge | 1028 GEARY BLVD (BETWEEN VAN NESS & POLK)// SF // 21+ with ID // NO DRESS CODE $5 cover| Doors 9pm

ATTENDING AND INVITED GUEST INCLUDE(PARTIAL LIST)

Scotty Fox(KMEL)
Stash Magazine
Big Rich
Rockstar Energy Drink
DJ E Rock
Hieroglyphics
DJ BoyWonder
DJ J-SPIN (Official Dem Hoodstarz DJ/Mixtape Mobb)
Golden Mean Management
Mardi Gras Magazine
Khayree
Jimmie Reign
3 Strikez
Matai
Royal Records, LA
JabberJawz
Rap4Rights
DJ Craig McNasty (former producer of Franzen&Trace)
San Francisco Entertainment Company
Jay Wallstreet
T-Kash
Start From Scratch DJ's
102.5 KDON
Dutch
Alias John Brown
Cognito

and the list is growing.....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
what kind of fees are involved? I have artists that would like to get their shit heard.

oh, I hella just realized that shit is tonite.

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
Yo!!! what happend lastnight... we showed up along with M-Dash and it was literally a ghost town... nobody was in there not even a dj spinning music.. we got there around 10 and stayed till 11:30 and nobody was there. hahaha

this is what i'm talking about.... all these events that get hyped up and I'm sure there was a lot of back behind the scene stuff that we all were not aware of... and nothing..

I didn't even see the folx that put this together. The list looked good and it was good eye candy... shit we drove from San Jo, pressed up a grip of cd's for all the dj's and lugged all Dj Boywonder equipment for nothing....

Any answers on what happen????????

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
@Money Tree! I'll be holding one myself that should make up for this one! Rap is a good and honest dude so if something happened I'm more than sure it's wasn't on him! Anyhow, get at me mane! It will be held in July! MOre info to come asap!

Aug 7, 2006
MONEY TREE said:
Yo!!! what happend lastnight... we showed up along with M-Dash and it was literally a ghost town... nobody was in there not even a dj spinning music.. we got there around 10 and stayed till 11:30 and nobody was there. hahaha

this is what i'm talking about.... all these events that get hyped up and I'm sure there was a lot of back behind the scene stuff that we all were not aware of... and nothing..

I didn't even see the folx that put this together. The list looked good and it was good eye candy... shit we drove from San Jo, pressed up a grip of cd's for all the dj's and lugged all Dj Boywonder equipment for nothing....

Any answers on what happen????????
i think i seen yall, i was posted outside from 10 to 11. where you wit that click with around 5 heads??