The Rain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
yo i was just wondering if tech's version of "the rain" has anything to do with the classic oran "juice" jones song "the rain"...if it does, i think that will be a fuckin crazy song about not being faithful to your significant other

Aug 18, 2002
"I don't feel anything and its hard remembering, places and faces they think I'm what December brings. The day is just like moments turned hours, autographs, sound check, radio spots and quick showers."

Tech N9ne - "The Rain"

Jan 7, 2003
Woah...Don't know where that came from or where that was going...But let me go ahead and tell whomever had that to say. Don't speak about what you don't know about...I'm sure Tech's wife and his kids are big enough and smart enough to handle their own lives. So let them. You have n idea where there lives stand with eachother and with their kids. You can go ahead and tell yourself that his wife has known him since way before he was your Tech n9ne.
Have your opinions about his music, but leave his home life outta it.
and i would hope that no one has anything smart to add to this thread after that being said. If you do, catch up with me on PM

Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
NINE1TREY said:
"I don't feel anything and its hard remembering, places and faces they think I'm what December brings. The day is just like moments turned hours, autographs, sound check, radio spots and quick showers."

Tech N9ne - "The Rain"
Is that so? ;)