the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
The Blazers dangled guards Andre Miller(notes) and Rudy Fernandez(notes) and all three of their centers – Camby, Greg Oden(notes) and Joel Pryzbilla in trade talks. In the end, they gave up Przybilla, Dante Cunningham(notes) and Sean Marks(notes) and two first-round draft picks for former Charlotte Bobcats All-Star Gerald Wallace.

The Blazers now have another perimeter threat who can help impact games while Brandon Roy(notes) tries to work his way back from surgery on both his knees. Wallace’s addition also takes pressure off forward LaMarcus Aldridge(notes).

The Blazers figure to make some noise in the West playoff race. Portland has size, scoring and enough talent on the bench to pull off an upset in the postseason.

“We have some legitimate pieces to make a run,” Camby said.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
How does it feel for a playoff team to lose to a team under .500? LULZ!!!!!!
ehhh, doesn't bother me really, cuz the blazers locked a spot in the playoffs, even with a loss.

Sorry ass teams beat playoff teams all the time, it happens. Blazers just beat the Thunder and the Mavericks, before this loss, so I'm not worried at all. Think the Blazers just looked pass the Warriors, because of how garbage they are, and Warriors came out hot and beat them.

Anyways, Blazers play in GS next wednesday.

RIP CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Great win warriors.... Fuckin sucks we lost!! We shoulda won vs the warriors but props to the warriors! They came out on fire. Shot like 80% in the 3rd quarter or some shit, gooooddddd daaaaamn. We need to tighten up our D before the playoffs start. I wanna be at the 6th seed so we can play the mavericks hopefully.

Win or lose it didn't matter cuz we got in the playoffs but still, games like these we HAVE to win. We can't lose to teams like the warriors, no disrepect to them, but it's the truth. We got out played. Once again props to the warriors. Blazers gotta sleep it off n get ready for the jazz on Thursday. We CAN'T afford to lose 2 games in a row at this point to be at the 6th seed. RIPPPPP CITTYYY BIIIIITCH!!! GO BLAZERS!!

Oct 13, 2004
Might be a ultra tardy but Brandon Roy isn't a starter no more? Don't really keep up with Blazer games but since I'm watching the Playoffs just noticed he isn't in the game.

One thing that caught my attention about Roy was how Humble that dude always is as he was definitely clutch i remember against the Rockets last year when him and Yao were injury free at the time.

I have respect for him, he distances himself from the rest that way i think especially from all the superstars in the league that want the spotlight all the damn time.

Oct 13, 2004
Damn, that sucks about Roy. Never knew that, hopefully he can some way make it back to how he was. I always hated him when he played the Warriors, dude was a beast!