the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Roy with a torn meniscus. To be out from 4-6 weeks. Ouch.
i know.. man it sucks... just couldnt get any worse then this to finish out the season...... sadly its not surprising considerin how many injuries we had(sorry warrior fans, i know yall feel the pain much worse.... it sucks, i know) so realistically we aint gon do shit now. roy is the anchor of our team, he demands a lot of attention on the offensive side and does so much for our team. losing him is gonna be a real pain in the ass. theres only so much we can do without roy.

anyways, roy said he might try n play through it. i want him to shut it down. not WORTH risking ur career over. he could damage his knee even worse, and thats the least thing we need, especially wit our fragile mr glass oden gettin injured every second.

next year hopefully we can make some serious noise with our healthy centers comin back, other players getting healthy, and healed. resign a couple of our players and i think we're gonna be good!

GO BLAZERS!!!! RIP CITY!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
You can thank Artest for this heavy loss of Roy, looks like they'll have no chance to get out of the 1st round anymore. Next year looks good for them as they'll have both Pryzbilla and Oden back, i'm hearing Camby looks to sign with the Knicks once again.
oden gonna get hurt next year too

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^ya exactly.. i mean cool we went to the playoffs..... only to lose lol, yaaaa its great we made it but id MUCH rather actually get there n have a legit shot at winning the 'ship.

even if roy wasn't hurt, we'd MAYBE get to the semi finals, and lose. i would love it for us to win n all that and will most def be rooting every game hoping to win but realistically we aren't gonna win.

next year, hopefully wit our centers coming back healthy, we can be a SOLID team. our bench is deep as well with another year of experience and time to gel wit one another. i also believe KP will be back, shit i fuckin HOPE so. hes the REASON rip city is back. no one even mentions the jail blazers ne more, non existent. hes done sucha an amazing job for this franchise(roy, LMA, rudy, batum, etc etc) and they are gonna fire him cuz one player he drafted(believe it or not, at the TIME, oden was the SURE thing and durant was the project player, crazy huh?) who hasnt panned out bein the no.1 pick while the no.2 pick is becomin a superstar, and we couldve had him...it sucks but it is what it is, we drafted oden, and as a die hard fan, i fully support oden til he plays for another team. oden was actually comin along real nicely this year til his fragile ass got injured again. hopefully he can prove all the doubters like myself wrong and show us why he was so hyped and be dominate player in the NBA.

oden actually needs to go to his high school/college weight. watchin his youtube vids the other day was crazy how quick n athletic oden was. now he seems slow as fuck and not athletic at all. since he got drafted, and sittin out year, he bulked up big time by like 25-40 lbs maybe more of muscle and fat(im assuming). lose all that weight n go back to his high school/college playin days. im gonna be real patient on the kid, after all hes ONLY 21, playin one of the hardest positions in the NBA.