The Plot Thickens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I NEVER KNEW NECRO EXISTED UNTIL I READ THIS THREAD.
YOU SAY NECRO BITES? WELL THE PEOPLE ON *THAT* SITE BIT *THIS* SITE AND THE TOPICS (WORD FOR WORD) SO WHO KNOWS????

MAYBE THEY LEARNED FROM NECRO?

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT SOMEONE HAS MENTAL ISSUES AND WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH TIME. DID YOU READ THAT THREAD ALREADY DEAD?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
He took your name because he was trying to get the thread cracking because look at some of the responses before he registered in your name.

"shut the fuck up,i could give a shit less if u died,i wish i could rewind time and never click this thread,i swear theres a section for this kind of post"

It probably wasn't going in the direction he liked and he had to go through drastic measures to make it work.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
I think some of yall cats take this message board shit TOO seriously.

When you start stealing threads and peoples names to get a site craccin. that's just a bit MUCH.

I am amazed a the lengths some would go to either make themselves or another site better.

If this site is really copyrighted the owners of the siccness has the IP rights under the DMCA to SUE the sites that you use to plagiarize content.

It is unfortunate that some can't respect the integrity of a site, it's members, and it's content.

something to think about

Dec 27, 2002
I agree, this shit really is not that serious. I don't treat it any more seriously than it needs to be. I just posted this to let Xianex know he isn't fooling me and his pussyish "copy/paste" tactics are not going unnoticed.

I don't beleve in coincidences, and the chances that a different person named "Spliff tha ruler" would make a post 100% identical to the one "Xianex" made here are too high to take seriously.

And the chances that some another individual would register with the exact same name as I use here and respond with the exact same shit I said here are simply too astronomical to take seriously.

This shit aint the end of the world or of our lives, I just wanted to let you know I see the games you are playing.

Willy, I know nobody gives a fuck. The point of this post was not because I want you to "give a fuck", it's just a post to bring shady shit to light. I've said what I had to regarding the subject, and now I am done.

You can pop all the shit at me you want, but I will still enjoy your posts and laugh at your entertaining brand of "I'm so crazy and pissed at the world I will say anything" rantings. Keep up the good work.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
??? WTF are YOOOOOUUUU talking about. man I thought you were more mature than you are acting and would have thought you'd recognize I'm more mature than you are giving me cedit for. oh well. hopefully you at least read my retort

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62963

don't be mad because I'm right and I proved it with your own religious text i.e. srmiad baghavad must I turn to the gita as well????

if you are dumb enough to believe I'm as silly as maybe your friends running around the internet sites to repeat myself you are a FOOL.

the Lunacy of some of you siccness cats is ridiculous.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^ are you a member of that site?

if not you have one person on that site with the SAME name you use on THIS site...***AND*** another person on that site who has the SAME sig as YOU...

im not saying its you and frankly my dear i dont give a damn.

besides :V: is done with this thread. just let it die...

no need for insults or "bait" tactics. if you know it WASNT you leave it alone...

:dead:

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
@heresy
I am flattered that someone would immulate me to the point they would mirror my name posts and threads. but I can't help but find it funny that you guys can't do at least a vague personality assessment to know that If I won't chase down scriptures to back my claims I wouldn't waste my time repeating myself on multiple sites. even more funny is it that I NEVER even heard of the site until vyasadeva mentioned it. I only visited it once by the link he provided and haven't been there since then.

what do you mean by bait tactics? what insults?

dude, If I was that person I would be TRYING to let this thread die. the funny thing is:

"I have nothing to be asheamed of or run from. I am not that person. If you wish to besmirch me DO IT gregariously. I find the idiocy of those who wish to slander me humorous and and amusing. the more you speak down on me the more I will laugh at your foolishness."

i have nothing to hide or run from I accept pety and unfounded insults with an uttermost glea. :)

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@heresy
I am flattered that someone would immulate me to the point they would mirror my name posts and threads.
yeah im flattered when people emulate me also.
but I can't help but find it funny that you guys can't do at least a vague personality assessment to know that If I won't chase down scriptures to back my claims I wouldn't waste my time repeating myself on multiple sites.
im not a shrink. im not going to waste time analyzing someones typing style. if you waste time making claims without proof or validation its no telling what you are capable of.
even more funny is it that I NEVER even heard of the site until vyasadeva mentioned it. I only visited it once by the link he provided and haven't been there since then.
same here.
what do you mean by bait tactics? what insults?
i meant what i said. read your last reply.
"I have nothing to be asheamed of or run from. I am not that person. If you wish to besmirch me DO IT gregariously. I find the idiocy of those who wish to slander me humorous and and amusing. the more you speak down on me the more I will laugh at your foolishness."
thats the same thing i said about you back in the day.
i have nothing to hide or run from I accept pety and unfounded insults with an uttermost glea.
thats great. c ya around chipper.

:h:

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
HERESY said:
thats the same thing i said about you back in the day.
but you try to discourage it. I bathe in hate. so, it's all lovely. I'm happy for you. hope it makes you feel special.
QUOTE]Originally posted by HERESY
thats great. c ya around chipper.

:h:
[/QUOTE]

chipper huh? WOW. small darts. LMFAO.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
but you try to discourage it.
because its a waste of time. however if one wants to do it they can.
I bathe in hate.
i bathe in water.
so, it's all lovely. I'm happy for you. hope it makes you feel special.
it doesnt make me feel special. it doesnt make me feel any particular way.
chipper huh? WOW. small darts. LMFAO.
you would consider "chipper" to be a small dart? well you arent an associate of mine so i cant call you "patna" or "cuddie". im not a "sahob" so i cant call you that (i know your not one either)...i dont use "cuz" so thats out of the question...your not my "blood"...

since you seem to be irked by the small dart c ya around xianex

is that better???????

:H: