The Peacemaker: L.A. Gang Wars (A&E)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
What do y'all think about this show? I think Ice T (exec. producer) and Malik Spellman mean well, although I compare their efforts to the truce of '92, meaning it won't last. The only difference is this show focuses on Crip vs. Crip and Blood vs. Blood. Two brand new episodes tonight...

4 Tray Crips/40 Avalon Crips
Inglewood Family Bloods/Queen Street Bloods

May 2, 2002
The Peacemaker > Gangland

They lose points for havin' Squeak Ru with the wrong set. Dude's from Neighborhood Piru, at least he was on Rep Yo Set. But on the show, he's reppin' Inglewood Family. Figured someone woulda caught that.

It probably isn't unheard of though. I remember watchin' that Bastards of the Party documentary a couple years back. Dude (Cle Sloan) was from Athens Park, but he also repped Jungles. Similar situation.

Jan 9, 2009
yea they own kinda of bodies tho. nt saying they weak. jus dnt underhood how u can get along wit someone thats suppose to be ur rival are enemy. nawamsayning.
WELL DONT ALL MEXICANS RIDE WITH THE SOUTH/NORTENOS WHEN THEY GET LOCKED UP? EVEN THE MARAS ?

NIGGAS SHOULD BE ON THAT SHIT BUT THEY AINT .
U KNOW THERE ARE MANY CARS IN THE PEN AND COUNTY