The Official SF Giants 2014 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
I would let Uggla come off the bench, but would start Panik over him. I think they just rushed dude to the majors in desperation. Think about all the rust...They were supposed to let him get his reps in the minors. Same shit they do to young players, pluck them from the minors, start them a few games then let them sit. Shitty development for our position players if you ask me.

Jan 5, 2006
Been looking at all the trade rumors and even now, I've come to the conclusion that a large portion of the Giants fans posting on line are retarded... their only counter to us not doing shit before the deadline is "It worked in 2012, we won the world series, Sabean and the owners know what they're doing..."

Feb 8, 2006
Yup, and Posey, hes been slumping, when hes going, the whole team is going, losing pagan really kills this team, on both sides of the ball.
your right posey has been reminding me of when we had pedro feliz and he would swing and miss or hit a little dribbler off of every low and away slider he would see

posey is streaky as hell he will go in a huge funk and then go crazy for 10games or so

Jan 5, 2006
HOLY SHIT WE SUCK!

It's so sad how bad of an epic meltdown we're having. And the ownership is happy with this? even after the trade deadline teams like the Dodgers are STILL making moves. By the end of the season if we do not make any changes to this line up... we will be 3rd if not 4th in the NL West

Jun 30, 2004
^ im tired of ur bitching, its baseball, teams struggle. Were a good team thats under performing. Were showing signs that were gonna turn the corner soon.

Tonight was a horrible loss but i have faith in this team.