The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Even without seeing the numbers, Felix has had a rough starts the last few times out with Sunday not withstanding. He was getting knocked around quite a bit. Even had a game with 0 K's.
Yeah, he's been having some tightness and soreness issues, straining, its being kept on the hush. He's lostva little velocity from being sick awhile and all those factors combined. I have no worries though he's good, iwakuma looks to be almost there again, walkers getting healthy. Dont believe the numbers yet, they're going to get insane for the whole starting pitching squad

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Sean barber was umpiring again lol

So tired of maurer collapsing any time runners get on base.

Paxton is doing rehab, might see him soon. I just hope they don't rush it.

We get felix, iwakuma, paxton going we'll be in serious business. This is the best start we'e had in 8 horrific soul crushing years.... lets go!

May 9, 2002
Sean barber was umpiring again lol

So tired of maurer collapsing any time runners get on base.

Paxton is doing rehab, might see him soon. I just hope they don't rush it.

We get felix, iwakuma, paxton going we'll be in serious business. This is the best start we'e had in 8 horrific soul crushing years.... lets go!
Its like de ja vu and shit. Maurer is awful. Dude has the mental make up of a tortured puppy.

Paxton need to hurry the fuck up and get better. If Young is our worst pitcher in the lineup, im very OK with that.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Omfg
Felix with a career high 15 strikeouts! I told you not to worry about the king! He's back to full form after that flu that wiped him out and made him lose a bunch of weight. Tightness and soreness probs gone, velocity creeping back into domination levels.

I'm so excited this year... just staying positive

May 9, 2002
Fuckin Yanks. Needed to win on Tuesday with Iwakuma on the mound...what a squandered opportunity that was. I knew Tanaka was gonna Felix us last night...he is on the fast track to a Cy Young.

Can we salvage a win with Elias on the mound today? I hope so. LAA and OAK are buttfuckin each other and we cant take advantage. Typical M's.