The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've taken well over 100mg of xanax/klonopin in the last 4 or 5 days and I can't get fucking high, what's wrong with me?
Your body naturally adjusts to higher levels of cannibinoids and other substances only found in minute amounts in the human body. If you want to get high again, take a break from dosing. Your liver will thank you.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I had to write a critique about my most recent experience filming a short movie. It ended up not being so friendly. The shoot was riddled with power plays and people trying to change the script while filming. Fucking amateurs.

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
I haven't been here in quite some time (busy with life and all of that...). I check back in to see whats up and I see Zer0 is back?

How has everyone been?

Nov 14, 2002
How much of a F'n bust was Stephanie McMahon not stripping that title off of Bryan? They make you wait a week just to say "We'll do it next week". Fuuuuuuuuuuuck that. Plain and simple, if you're missing more than a months worth of time, you should have to give up that F'n title.

And the sad part is, who will they give it to? John Cena.

Also, I know it's redonk, but I mark the fuck out every time Adam Rose comes out.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I notice a comment of mine is missing... I'm fucking pissy in the first place.

I don't even care why... I want to know WHO deleted the comment. Ya know, the one about the half retarded bitch in the electrical tape in LDS' sig. If it were LDS, then I would have to assume that the stupid bitch is his cousin, and he got all salty about his fam pussy being called half retarded...

If not then... Why in the fuck would anyone else bother deleting that shit?
Zer0.MediA @Zer0.MediA What the fuck are you talking about?