The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2009
Just watched a video to confirm that it's not cool and proved myself to be incorrect.

Even though it's just challenge maps, The Joker is a bad ass.

At least I still have Portal 2, Gears of War 3, and Mass Effect.
Lol. PS3 has Portal 2, Mass Effect 2 and soon 3, and exclusives much better than Gears. CONSOLE WAR!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I just dont get why 360 owners are so anti-PS3.
i don't get why people think the PS3 is elite because of Blu-Ray and free multiplayer.

Like you've been in the console game long enough to criticize anyway.

You got your big boy pants on now that you got a PS3, but did you actually play exclusive games for both systems, or was it more along the lines of "This controller I'm familiar with, oh and I like blu-ray, oh and tilting my controller sounds like a supremely awesome novelty"?

I like the notion of having either system, but for anybody to say that one exclusive title "shits on" another is purely hyperbole and bias subjection.

I LOVE Metal Gear, Ratchet and Clank, and Killzone. I also LOVE Gears of War, Crackdown, and Bioshock(your version is a port!).

Do I give one flying fuck if one is supreme to another? Hell no. They both stack their own impressive advantages and disadvantages.

Enjoy the random moments when you can't connect to any match online.

I'll enjoy seeing two 360's on my shelf, one fully functioning and the other with a malfunctioning disc reader(everything else works). I've owned a 360 for 5 years, and never have I had red rings of death, and I've logged probably thousands of hours of gameplay on the original console.

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Its just nature to protect and defend what you find to get most your pleasure from and attack anything that threatens it. Honestly I just love video games and wish there was no such thing as exclusive games so I dont have to spend hundreds of dollars to buy another system that is nearly exactly the same tech wise just to enjoy an exclusive title.

Nov 14, 2002
I hate both consoles equally and will be replacing my PS3 soon now that I have a fucking job and I'll continue to hate them both equally until one inevitably shits out on me, at which point I'll hate that one more until I buy a new one.

Right now, without playing it or knowing much about it.... two words... Twisted Metal.

Jan 29, 2006
I hate both consoles equally and will be replacing my PS3 soon now that I have a fucking job and I'll continue to hate them both equally until one inevitably shits out on me, at which point I'll hate that one more until I buy a new one.

Right now, without playing it or knowing much about it.... two words... Twisted Metal.
i cant wait for the new twisted metal!!!

Jul 1, 2004
LOL I never said one system was superior over the others. I actually bought the PS3 because it was a deal I couldnt pass up. Sorry if I offended any 360 users for that, didnt realize it was a big deal. Perhaps this will help ease the hard feelings...

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I own both systems, well all three. I'll tell you exactly why the 360 is better:

You don't have to wait for half an hour for your game to install and update and install on 360. If there is a patch on 360, it takes seconds to install, on PS3 it takes about 15 minutes.

Other than that, both systems are awesome.

Oct 17, 2006
I own both systems, well all three. I'll tell you exactly why the 360 is better:

You don't have to wait for half an hour for your game to install and update and install on 360. If there is a patch on 360, it takes seconds to install, on PS3 it takes about 15 minutes.

Other than that, both systems are awesome.
EVERY fucking time i turn my shit on it has to update and takes forever...makes me never want to turn it on.

again, i own and love both.