The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
From the Strange Music newsletter thing:

"Bad Season" premiered with very strong numbers last week. First week postioning had the album as the INSERT NUMBERS FROM BILLBOARD. That's an astounding performance for a "mixtape" debut on iTunes... and, it's thanks to amazing fans that Tech's albums continue to do this well. [...]
That's their bolding, not mine. I got a kick out of that.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I saw that too... also

Don't miss your chance, preorder Coathanga Strangla - t's the kind of album that will take your breath away and leave you begging for mercy.

*It's*

lol...

proof reading goons

I am assuming that was either a note to the author prior to sending or a failure of a dynamic data include. either way I lulz'd

This was my 1777th post

congrats on 2 racks Raul

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I am a red dead redemption pro! I know the map by heart and have a 5th prestiged zebra riding golden weaponed sobrero wearing beaner as a character with the ability to take on anybody in hardcore free roam. Im not much of a bragger but Ill fuck you up on rdr real talk.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I am a red dead redemption pro! I know the map by heart and have a 5th prestiged zebra riding golden weaponed sobrero wearing beaner as a character with the ability to take on anybody in hardcore free roam. Im not much of a bragger but Ill fuck you up on rdr real talk.
Lmao.
The game is super dope. I haven't played it THAT much, but I do enjoy it a lot.

just this nobody website like gamespy or sumshit.. read it last nite..couldnt believe it.. i think it got Game Of The Year : Art Design or sumshit
Lol @ nobody website like Gamespy. Gamespy is (or at least used to be) pretty big.

The art design of the new Kirby game was actually pretty awesome.

also, I heard the best music-related news in a WHILE today.