The Official Oakland Raiders 2011 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
Any news updates? Injury reports? stuff like that?!

by Eric Gilmore - Heyward-Bey leaves practice with knee injury Starting WR Darrius Heyward-Bey left practice early Thursday with a knee injury. “We’ve got to get him in, check on him, see where we are,” Hue Jackson said. “Hopefully we’ll be OK.” Heyward-Bey said he didn’t know if he would have an MRI. “I’ll be all right,” he said.

Jan 12, 2006
Any news updates? Injury reports? stuff like that?!
Injury updates: McFadden slowed by sore shoulder

Sept. 15, 2011

GUTIERREZ ARCHIVE RAIDERS PAGE | RAIDERS VIDEO

Follow @PGutierrezCSN

Paul Gutierrez CSNCalifornia.com

The Raiders have updated their injury report to include players' injured body parts.

Did not participate in practice Wednesday: receivers Jacoby Ford (hamstring) and Louis Murphy (groin), safeties Michael Huff (groin) and Mike Mitchell (knee) and defensive tackle Richard Seymour (ribs).

Limited in practice Wednesday: tight end Kevin Boss (knee), running back Darren McFadden (shoulder), cornerback Chris Johnson (groin) and defensive end Jarvis Moss (foot).

Practiced full Wednesday: quarterback Jason Campbell (foot) and cornerback Joe Porter (concussion).

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Raiders K Sebastian Janikowski has been charged with misdemeanor battery and false imprisonment of a woman stemming from an incident that occurred last year in Walnut Creak, California.
Janikowski, who tied the NFL record for longest field goal ever last Sunday, allegedly "unlawfully violated" a woman named Syrena Nicholson last September, and "did willfully and unlawfully use force and violence upon (her)." No arrest was made at the time. Janikowski has stayed out of trouble since a string of arrests from 1998-2000 at Florida State. It is believed Janikowski made the team flight to Buffalo for Week 2, and will kick on Sunday.

Jan 12, 2006
Raiders K Sebastian Janikowski has been charged with misdemeanor battery and false imprisonment of a woman stemming from an incident that occurred last year in Walnut Creak, California.
Janikowski, who tied the NFL record for longest field goal ever last Sunday, allegedly "unlawfully violated" a woman named Syrena Nicholson last September, and "did willfully and unlawfully use force and violence upon (her)." No arrest was made at the time. Janikowski has stayed out of trouble since a string of arrests from 1998-2000 at Florida State. It is believed Janikowski made the team flight to Buffalo for Week 2, and will kick on Sunday.
Damn that's all bad, this guy is a coward if the female isn't lying. Seabass better have a prenuptial agreement because she about to break him off for half his money.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
have fun at the game bro. rep the nation out there. hopefully we can come out with a win. it's gonna be a tough game, but I think we can do it

Buffalo had the absolute worst rushing defense in the NFL last year

so hopefully that continues into Sunday and we can pound the rock down their throats... we just have to abuse Ryan Fitzpatrick, we can't let him do us like he did the Queefs

Sep 24, 2006
amen bro. we gotta get after them fast and often. and run mcfadden and bush down their throats.

This will be my first game im super excited. Ima be wearing my black mcfadden jersey. ill be 18 rows back on the raiders sideline about the 35 yard line. should be a good view of the whole field.

I plan on taking a lot of pictures since ill be that close to the field. Ill try to upload some the next day since i took it off.

Got a 2 hour drive to get there but well worth it.

still wanna make a home raiders game next year.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
amen bro. we gotta get after them fast and often. and run mcfadden and bush down their throats.

This will be my first game im super excited. Ima be wearing my black mcfadden jersey. ill be 18 rows back on the raiders sideline about the 35 yard line. should be a good view of the whole field.

I plan on taking a lot of pictures since ill be that close to the field. Ill try to upload some the next day since i took it off.

Got a 2 hour drive to get there but well worth it.

still wanna make a home raiders game next year.
yeah, those are great seats. I had similar seats at the coliseum before, around the 35... about 20 rows back, I could see everything

have fun man. enjoy it.

Jun 23, 2005
Ford is out. Let's give d. Moore a shot to shine!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS at BUFFALO BILLS — RAIDERS: OUT: WR Jacoby Ford (hamstring), S Mike Mitchell (knee), WR Louis Murphy (groin).

QUESTIONABLE: TE Kevin Boss (knee), T Stephon Heyer (knee), WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (knee), S Michael Huff (groin), DE Richard Seymour (ribs).

PROBABLE: QB Jason Campbell (foot), CB Chris Johnson (groin), RB Darren McFadden (shoulder), LB Jarvis Moss (foot), CB Joe Porter (concussion).

Sep 24, 2006
thanks breh. i will definately enjoy it. cant wait. hope no drunk fan tries to start anything. but i heard they pretty chill in buffalo as long as ur not a divisional oppenent.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Ford is out. Let's give d. Moore a shot to shine!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS at BUFFALO BILLS — RAIDERS: OUT: WR Jacoby Ford (hamstring), S Mike Mitchell (knee), WR Louis Murphy (groin).

QUESTIONABLE: TE Kevin Boss (knee), T Stephon Heyer (knee), WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (knee), S Michael Huff (groin), DE Richard Seymour (ribs).

PROBABLE: QB Jason Campbell (foot), CB Chris Johnson (groin), RB Darren McFadden (shoulder), LB Jarvis Moss (foot), CB Joe Porter (concussion).
They need to give hagan a chance to shine too, he didn't even play week 1, which was bullshit

Jul 1, 2004
have fun at the game bro. rep the nation out there. hopefully we can come out with a win. it's gonna be a tough game, but I think we can do it

Buffalo had the absolute worst rushing defense in the NFL last year

so hopefully that continues into Sunday and we can pound the rock down their throats... we just have to abuse Ryan Fitzpatrick, we can't let him do us like he did the Queefs
I guess our dumbass coach forgot about that. Give McFaggin the ball and you guys will get the W.

Jun 23, 2005
I'll try to find the article where hue Jackson said all hagan did was earn himself a spot on the roster, not a starting role. I guess hella people were expecting him to start after tearing it up during preseason