The official I miss early 2000's Siccness.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
times change bro fuck it

back then i was actin like the age i was

gettin in fights online sayin fucked up shit to people etc i grown up alot so its coo

i like the poster i am now

yeah i might have been a little more funny back then but i still got it

NIGHTS LIKE THIS

most people dont even remember my first sicc name was gas uno got banned by nemo cuz he thought we were trying to take his traffic to www.rapordie.com <- lol no lie that used to be censored!

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Does anyone else remember the elite mod force that was present during the early 2000s siccness and how they would ban people for no reason and send them to "hard times" and the uprising that resulted and was spearheaded by 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx in an effort to free Mac Jesus from confinement and how Tony 206 defied the siccness regime by freeing mac jesus from hardtimes and the evil dictator slowpoke who pretended to be apart of the "Free mac jesus" cause only to become an evil tyrant moderator of hardtimes.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Does anyone else remember the elite mod force that was present during the early 2000s siccness and how they would ban people for no reason and send them to "hard times" and the uprising that resulted and was spearheaded by 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx in an effort to free Mac Jesus from confinement and how Tony 206 defied the siccness regime by freeing mac jesus from hardtimes and the evil dictator slowpoke who pretended to be apart of the "Free mac jesus" cause only to become an evil tyrant moderator of hardtimes.
whoaaaaa breh, we aint ask you all that!