The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2006
Capture missions are pretty fun did a bunch yesterday with that Sushi guy and four other guys from Amsterdam last night, if you got about 6 people it makes for good times
you can create capture missions? do they let you put a helicopter nearby? lol

yeah need to start doing some games getting kinda boring murdering people over and over go all this cash really isnt shit to buy plus i need to rank up
The only rp glitches right now involve capture jobs and a "hotfixed" deathmatch. Same helicopter shit. That guy that was with us I owed him a favor or 2 for hooking me up with some cars but we don;t need him. Worst comes to worst we can do missions on Hard if you;re down. Make a couple cars for you before they patch it.
I'll be on around 7-745 if anyone needs anything

Dec 11, 2006
My ps3 took a shit the week theIs game came out and with moving and changing jobs I had zero dollars. But tonight is the night when I get to get drunk and finally start this game.

Cool story brehs

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Browsing through the game’s code, a hidden Heist called the “Ornate Bank Heist” was spotted. It was discovered that the Heist’s payout rang in at GTA$80,000 which would be split between 4 players (minimum) to 6 players (maximum). The job would also reward players with 1140RP and would require participants to be at least rank 60.
lol

Feb 14, 2006
Lol $20k each. But fuck it it's not like people don't have millions/billions by now anyway. I just want to do heists
everyone i know has billions. But at the end of the day, online needs somethin to bring the energy back I'm happy just getting a new mission to pass. Fuck this parachute shit. I wonder how deep a heist goes. Do we scope the place out, supe some cars, etc or is it drive here, get money and evade cops? Fuck I hope it's deep. Otherwise whats the point of having a planning room?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i kept mobbin with a tank last night for like 2 hours on this clan named lean he kept trying to help they kept tryin to help out a buddy get a ride and some other shit every time they would go lsc id blow up the car they just spent money tryin to load it with everything it good times were had listening to 6 of em yell dude wtf leave us the fuck alone

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i still havent completed story mode because i found it boring. i have about 15 missions left but cant be bothered to finish. did anyone else have this problem?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
today i spent a lot of time sniping people out of tanks

its fun because its one shot kill and they get very angry and i've become so proficient at it that i was killing people over and over as soon as they ran back to their tank and got in