THE OFFICIAL FUNK WITH TERRAPATCH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2003
There's been a couple good shots at your friendly neighborhood Terrapatch, including when i was called "Turtlesnatch" and "cabbagepatch." I can take a good amount of shit talking, but the thing is, most of the cupcakes in this forum don't have any verbal skills though i know they are dying to talk shit to the infamous Terrapatch.

So I'll start this thread off:

You fruity BART cheesecakes must keep your knees permanently greased so you can easily slobber on the dick of JT the D smoking dinosaur. I don't think I've seen so many cupcakes since my last visit to the hostess factory. Straight simpin.

Aug 14, 2003
Well terrapatch, Im get on u for a minute, your a mindless internet nerd look at your name, you fuckin hater, fuck you jt would chuck your crooked ass SWOLLL just like he did the infamous Raz Rillenger Terrapatch i dont know who u are but your a fuckin slut bone i hope the person closest to u gets raped by jt an then i hope they die from aids fuck off

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
you know....in another thread i saw one of these fools start talking shit...and EVERYONE ignored them. so they qouted themselves again so to remind everyone they were talkin shit and again no1 replied and just stuck with the normal topic & they ended up looking like some fuckin donkeys.

so...if no1 replies after me this dude will end up looking like an ass. don't give him material to use, he can't argue with himself, it takes anotehr person.

so:

DO NOT REPLY AFTER THIS---------------

Sep 9, 2003
Stressfacta's got the right idea.

And FilaAUS, they could do one better and put me on ignore. It's so simple but No one has ever done that, though many have complained and whined. I think people are afraid that they'll miss another classic Terrapatch thread.

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
^^^

I wouldn't say ripped off though, and I am not saying either that JT did rip anyone off.

Terra, if you want can you explain to me on how you back your claim that JT was ripping people off?

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
^^^

Just read it, and I honestly think that is your opinion. I don't think you're a hater at all.

I see some things that do make sense out of that thread, but I think it's not entirely true. I mean do you see any other rapper out there who is trying to educate his own kind? Dude doesn't have to and he can keep his cash but he does show some sort of satisfaction with himself enough to teach others his own knowledge.

But I do see what you mean and I can say that those are business tactics. I mean JT gotta eat too and what is business without the swindling and persuasion? You can't tell me no business man is completely straight cuz everyone who is out there to make money gotta swindle or kinda rip the customer off or do whatever it is to get you to buy his/her product.

I mean I myself am not buying his 4 pack and all of those music deal things he does, but I do admire his product versitality to make more out of a single thing!

Sep 9, 2003
^^^See you're an intelligent enough cat to realize that that thread was just my opinion. Almost everyone else got all excited and now I'm notorious on these boards...I guess no one has ever heard someone speak their mind before....

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Oh and one more thing Terra, this is a Bay Area forum, and JT is a Bay Area artist. Most people here do praise him alot, but not just because of the fact that he is Fillmore Bay Area (although that is a pretty huge reason), but because of how he promotes/represents himself, how he gets to do these things (tours, networking, etc), and what he gives back.

But I do agree it can get a little biased in here, and I know I am Bay Area as well (I used to and sometimes still act like that). But for me personally I had to look above that attitude and realize that there are tons of sets on the outside, some of which are just hungry for this shit or need to get fed this shit. Make no mistake I too got love for the bay, but I also keep in mind that there is an outside world!

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Terrapatch said:
^^^See you're an intelligent enough cat to realize that that thread was just my opinion. Almost everyone else got all excited and now I'm notorious on these boards...I guess no one has ever heard someone speak their mind before....
I do see your point clearly, and I have to admit that a lot of cats here are either ignorant or let their pride get in their way before realizing that this is just your mere opinion and that you are not really hating.....but just stating how you felt and what you thought about something.

I mean honestly, I don't agree with all of what you said, but then again I don't disagree with all of what you said either!

I mean the way I see it, there is a difference between having love for your area and respecting yourself more because of it, and being as ignorant as to have nothing but your pride and so called friends/cliques to supplement your own pride controlling you.