The official Frank Gore is gonna reach 1,000 rushing yards tomorrow thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
Ha ha at the angry haters. Gore got the pro bowl selection 2 years in a row. Last year as a starter and this year as an alternate. So Gore is majorly respected in the league.

Nov 27, 2006
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN EVERY NINERS POST YOUR A FUCKIN VIKINGS FAN THERE AIN'T NO RIVALRY BETWEEN THE 2 I JUST THINK YOUR A FUCKIN RAIDERS FAN BUT ARE SO EMBARRASED YOU GOTTA COVER IT UP WITH ALL THIS VIKINGS TALK
how come anytime someone says something bad about the niners that person has to be a raiders fan? if you look at my posts i have as many negative things to say about the raiders as i do the niners, both teams suck. The reason you think i talk alot shit about the niners is because the majority of the nfl sports threads are about the niners, if they were about the fuckin jets or ravens i would talk about them.

Mar 12, 2005
If I was a Viking fan talking smack about the Niners or Raiders, I would look at my teams Playoff Record, most notably my teams SUPERBOWL record and how many attempts and loses we have. AND JUST SHUT THE HECK UP! LoL.

Nov 27, 2006
past, past, past, keep living in the past. Vikes beat both the raiders and niners this year and we will continue to for years to come because both of bay area franchises aren't going anywhere for a longgggggg time. Y'all should buy the super bowl dvd collection to see your teams cause won't see them anywhere near the super bowl or even the playoffs for a while.

May 1, 2007
Ha ha at the angry haters. Gore got the pro bowl selection 2 years in a row. Last year as a starter and this year as an alternate. So Gore is majorly respected in the league.
He didn't make the pro bowl this year alternate simply means if one of the selected rb's gets injured or cant make it he would fill in.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
how come anytime someone says something bad about the niners that person has to be a raiders fan? if you look at my posts i have as many negative things to say about the raiders as i do the niners, both teams suck. The reason you think i talk alot shit about the niners is because the majority of the nfl sports threads are about the niners, if they were about the fuckin jets or ravens i would talk about them.
THE BIGG LEE DON'T GIVE A FUCK YOUR STILL HATIN FOR NO REASON BEACAUSE YOUR JEALOUS