The Official Basedworld Records Thread [Basedgod, Lil B & Keke]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Downloaded that yesterday while I was at the El-P x Killer Mike x Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire x Despot show seeing it took like 8 hours lol.

Random thread to bring this up in but I wasn't really a fan of Despot but dude killed it live and made me a fan for sure. He was drunk as fuck too lol. I know you are cool with him you ever seen him perform M @Mr.REE ?

Killer Mike stole the whole show though. He straight up destroyed it. Everyone came dope though.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
this beat is too hard

[video=youtube;v_QSMqnANNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_QSMqnANNM[/video]

very #rare pink construction helmet

[video=youtube;z4OCwnCrzhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4OCwnCrzhw[/video]

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
dope . I like some of his songs a lot . They go deep great fucking songs / brilliant shit . The stuff I don't like I skip I was on here dissing the shit outa him but when you listen the kid got talent . Some gems in his catalogue . Just took some searching for me .

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Downloaded that yesterday while I was at the El-P x Killer Mike x Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire x Despot show seeing it took like 8 hours lol.

Random thread to bring this up in but I wasn't really a fan of Despot but dude killed it live and made me a fan for sure. He was drunk as fuck too lol. I know you are cool with him you ever seen him perform @Gas One?

Killer Mike stole the whole show though. He straight up destroyed it. Everyone came dope though.
i dont think i answered this, but ive yet to see despot perform. i knew him for a long ass time really before he was even big...we used to text rap on AOL...lmao....him and cryptic of atoms family, kirby dominant, a few other cats like el-p, lodeck (that was also my homie his shit slaps) etc...i dont know when exactly despot kinda got big but at one point he started really doing his thing and ive caught a few songs and his lyrical game is definitely up to par now...he had alot of practice and started rapping seriously early as hell.....i support despot/chillin island/greedhead theyre all dope to me.....eventually ill catch him life i meant to meet up with him on his tour leg out in the west just didnt get to. i wanna see passion and xquire live IMO

killer mikes been killin shit lately.... but ive been havin my eye on alchemist..hes been really on the rise right now...fuckin w everyone

el-p sick tho his beats are brooklyn sounding for real to me

when i get a little older ill prolly move to manhattan or harlem for a few years...just to immerse myself in the hip hop scene out there

danny brown been killin shit hard too )im hella off topic) my new favorite cat is ab soul doe

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i remeber once i told lil b he should redo no limit/cash money pin and pixel covers..and all the sudden he started doing that shit...lmao

i probably can find that post on twitter

thats why i like based god, he be listening to me on twitter and shit lolol

i wanna see heems/kool ad/bbg/lakutis live...with like...mondre and squadda and danny brown...lil b shoudl headline that show

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
green flame b-side

[video=youtube;jMLum3HFlgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMLum3HFlgk[/video]

you can hear the task force vibe on this, could have went on either

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
based jam coming soon, basedgod over here making tumblr photoshops into real projects lol

[video=youtube;NZsNBucxWjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZsNBucxWjc[/video]