THE OFFICIAL 2014-2015 NBA THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Somewhat true but the league blocked the trade the Lakers made for Cp3. Turned out to be better for Cp3 obviously. Actually would not be surprised if Love ended up on the Lakers. They have a lot of money to spend

Also Rockets took the biggest L so far this offseason. Didnt land anybody and lost Parsons and Asik. Was hoping the Warriors would so how get Parsons. Warriors need to try harder to get Love now, no way can we have the same squad basically going into next season

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Somewhat true but the league blocked the trade the Lakers made for Cp3. Turned out to be better for Cp3 obviously. Actually would not be surprised if Love ended up on the Lakers. They have a lot of money to spend

Also Rockets took the biggest L so far this offseason. Didnt land anybody and lost Parsons and Asik. Was hoping the Warriors would so how get Parsons. Warriors need to try harder to get Love now, no way can we have the same squad basically going into next season
Omer Asik to the Pelicans isn't quite official yet. The league has to approve of a 3 team trade including the Rockets, Pelicans, and Wizards. The Rockets will end up with Trevor Ariza and the Pelicans' 1st round draft pick in 2015.

Jan 18, 2006
Yeah i forgot about Ariza but he aint shit in my eyes lol. Was averaging 14 points a game on the shitty Wizards last season

Feb 10, 2006
on the plus side for Wall tho is he's hella young, what i would want from him is more pass and less shooting from long distances. he can cut and drive the hell out of the ball but his shot isnt all there yet. now that they have pierce i can see Walls assist average go up due to the slicing in the lanes and hitting pierce wit jumpers all day, plus Beal is getting better as well.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
rockets HELLA fucked up w this one. they coulda locked chandler up for like one milli for this next yr then re-upped his contract after that. instead they let him go on the market and get a monster contract from the mavs that the rockets couldn't/wouldn't match. no lin, no asik, no bosh. ariza is good (especially on defense) but yeah, rockets may have taken step back.

morey was trying to hit a homerun and get a superstar to join the rockets, ended up w nuthin

Last edited:

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I think the Hornets and the Bulls along with the Cavs will be battling it out for the eastern conference title next year.....Mcbuckets is killing it in summer league and i think lance Stevenson was the steal of the free agent period for the hornets. The hornets are strong with Stevenson, kemba walker, AL Jefferson and Kidd Gilchrist they all like to play Defense....Pau Gasol to the bulls is huge... i think they go far...

As far as the home team...GSW.....We gone win the west. Same squad and all....Livingston was balling last year and will come off the bench nicely....I hope my guy craft makes the team 2.....We also got B rush back...His defense is needed...