The Official 2013 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
The small sliver of hope I had this season died with veldheers torn tricep... this is gonna be a rough year... number one pick here we come... maybe...

Actually I think our defense will improve. The offense is gonna be really bad though

Props: RAPresentah

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I take my hat off to all you die hard Raider fans. Year in and year out you all sit though this BS without rooting for any other team! It's gotta be embarassing!

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
o line is seriously hurt. defense looks the same as last year, except our front 4 doesnt even look intimidating.

I think pryor should be the starter, ONLY because we need someone back there who can scramble. No mystery we cant protect our qb for more than a few seconds, and I dont want to see flynn get sacked 10 times in the first half of every game

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Our starting offensive line played terrible last night. Gregg Papa is pointing out that Cribbs does not look the same everytime he touches the ball. I just seen Porter went out, is he good? Im watching the game now because my son had football practice till 8 yesterday. I know we lost and I checked some stats, but as of the 7:17 in the 2nd quarter we are looking terrible. I hope we can pull it together soon.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
SMH, McFragile injured shoulder.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Raiders have "checked in" with contract-year RB Darren McFadden about an extension, but that he wants to reach free agency.
Specifically, McFadden wants to "return to his old self and be in a position to command big dollars." It's a leap of faith for a player with McFadden's injury history, not to mention his dismal 2012. McFadden turns 26 later this month. Aug 9 - 12:42 PM
Source: NFL.com