The OFFICIAL 2010 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2006
For some dumb reason i think the stealers will not be as bad as some people say. That being said the Bengals will still win the afc north, not the ratbirds.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Don't worry Phil, Dixon might take it easy on you guys next week.
i was going to go to the game but not with rapelesberger out. i like dixon but i heard batch is getting the nod. i still think this is going to be a close game with or with out big douche

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Batch is an extremely good QB still. I'd say three months ago he was the best 4th string QB in the history of the NFL.

We def got a chance. Our running game isn't all that bad. The line's main problem is pass blocking. I'm not as worried about the Steelers being bad. What I'm worried about is that nobody realizes how good the Falcons are gonna be this year.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah I don't wanna air out his personal shit, but he sent me a few PM's back in Feb-March. I dunno when we'll see him next.

In the meantime, I'll give him a quick "GO STEELERS!!!! GBR!!!!!!!"

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I think the Falcons lost the game when it was 4th and 1 with 30 seconds left, they brought out the offense, Tomlin tried to challenge the spot, refs wouldn't let him challenge, Falcons march out the field goal unit. They should have gone for it.

Wish Reed would have made that kick, thank god for Mendy. Dixon was eh....too many passes at peoples feet/passes thrown directly at the defense/missed a couple receivers standing in the field wide open.

But a win is a win.

Next up....Tennessee. Chris Johnson is gonna have about 40 yards rushing against our D.

Aug 9, 2006
wow brehs what a game, 7 turn overs and the difference in the game was an opening kick off return for a td...thats unbelieveable, if we dont play the steel curtain d every week and turn it over like they the titans will be in the playoffs, im hoping VY got benched because fish was in fear of his saftey, collins didnt do a damn thing different against that d....thats sum shit if VY is pulled this season, i wouldnt know what the fuck to think about fish....

good game steeler fans...if we see each other in the playoffs, that shit would be classic...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Hell yeah man, thank god for our D. I hope Dixon is okay. That was a tough game the whole way through. These have been nail biters for us the past two weeks. Next up is Tampa Bay with Dixon/Batch at QB. We can't keep relying on the D. I feel like we had about 50 passing yard and 60 rushing yards. Great game though. This might be the best D i've ever seen.