THE NINERS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Hahaha @ Barlow being an outside runner! The Niners havent ran a sweep in years all up the middle or off the tackles only. Rattay, Barlow and Lloyd will win this game and you will disapear early in the season lol! I know you got heart for your team but use your brain. The Aints are not a contender just a pretender!

Once your memory starts working again you remember what this guy did to your starters as a rookie!

Yeah I remember... but it's a new season dog. You just get ready. Our teams will face each other in the second game of the season. Hopefully our teams will be healthy so you won't come up with any excuses. But first we're going to have to spank Seattle so your team will see what's going to happen to them. Saints!!

May 8, 2002
Tony said:
Yeah I remember... but it's a new season dog. You just get ready. Our teams will face each other in the second game of the season. Hopefully our teams will be healthy so you won't come up with any excuses. But first we're going to have to spank Seattle so your team will see what's going to happen to them. Saints!!
As we get closer to that game we will talk!

May 6, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
No cocktails just true stories! 8 years same 3 seats call it what you want!
And I called it!! you have more friends that have RAIDERS season tickets then you do niners... (and your newly adopted tailgaters dont count).. I see more people trying to get rid of their season tickets for the niners then planning on going to the games... and thats real talk!!!

as far as craigs list go.. dont hate.. our fans show up.. Sell out or not, win or losse, the RAIDERS will always have a bigger turn out at the NET each week then you all do for being sold out each week.. FACT...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Get ready for the ride. The Raider game will be much tougher than the Niner game. The Niners let about 80% of their offense go. hahahaha... they better rely heavily in their defense because their offense is going to stink.

Y'all have a good weekend... Football is almost here.

May 29, 2002
you ever notice how raiders fans cant ever think of something intelligent to say to trash the niners so they always resort to the played out "gay" themes.

I'll tell you why this is using only one number: 5.

May 8, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
No cocktails just true stories! 8 years same 3 seats call it what you want!
And I called it!! you have more friends that have RAIDERS season tickets then you do niners... (and your newly adopted tailgaters dont count).. I see more people trying to get rid of their season tickets for the niners then planning on going to the games... and thats real talk!!!

as far as craigs list go.. dont hate.. our fans show up.. Sell out or not, win or losse, the RAIDERS will always have a bigger turn out at the NET each week then you all do for being sold out each week.. FACT...
C'mon man that is weak...You finally bought 1 season seat this year congrats! Ive been a 3 seat season ticket holder for over 8 years. And had a seat in another spot a few years before that. My tailgate parties are fat and you should know because your uncle and cuzzin show up to all of them lol!

Niners have sold out every game even before you were suckin on your mothers titty lol! Dont hate the Niners just because you grew up watchin me live the Super Bowl champion life style....and yes we do sip the Chrystal....That's how you do it when you "GOT 5 On IT!!!! (RINGS BITCH)!!!!

May 8, 2002
Tony said:
Get ready for the ride. The Raider game will be much tougher than the Niner game. The Niners let about 80% of their offense go. hahahaha... they better rely heavily in their defense because their offense is going to stink.

Y'all have a good weekend... Football is almost here.
Tony bro...Name 2 cosistant seasons that your team has had in a row in their history??? The Aints will not be marchin shit agaist the Niners! And in week 2 when they get the Niner 5 fingers please make sure to remember that a team who "let about 80% of their offense go" WOOPED YOUR SORRY ASSES!!!!!!!

May 6, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
C'mon man that is weak...You finally bought 1 season seat this year congrats! Ive been a 3 seat season ticket holder for over 8 years. And had a seat in another spot a few years before that. My tailgate parties are fat and you should know because your uncle and cuzzin show up to all of them lol!

Niners have sold out every game even before you were suckin on your mothers titty lol! Dont hate the Niners just because you grew up watchin me live the Super Bowl champion life style....and yes we do sip the Chrystal....That's how you do it when you "GOT 5 On IT!!!! (RINGS BITCH)!!!!
I sure did... but what you forget is that I I've been going to damn near every game since I got out in 99, now what nicca!! and as for your tailgates.. come on now.. last year you joined an already established tailgate now you call it yours!! your a joke.. for just a bootleg RAIDER fan.. and as far as my uncle goes, he sold all his tickets for this year and almost the whole season last year too. so take his dick out your mouth!!

what the fuck is chrystal?? nicca you drink andre wine!! and read my post befor you speak!! even though you are so called sold out, your fans dont show up!! now what.. and yes I was suckin your moma tittie!! yummy.. you might wanna call me stepdaddy!!

and youz the BITCH! BITCH

May 8, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
I sure did... but what you forget is that I I've been going to damn near every game since I got out in 99, now what nicca!! and as for your tailgates.. come on now.. last year you joined an already established tailgate now you call it yours!! your a joke.. for just a bootleg RAIDER fan.. and as far as my uncle goes, he sold all his tickets for this year and almost the whole season last year too. so take his dick out your mouth!!

what the fuck is chrystal?? nicca you drink andre wine!! and read my post befor you speak!! even though you are so called sold out, your fans dont show up!! now what.. and yes I was suckin your moma tittie!! yummy.. you might wanna call me stepdaddy!!

and youz the BITCH! BITCH

Thanks to Craigs list yes you were able to go to a game or two but too bad you couldnt convince other raider fans to go! But just because you got a raider sticker on your car dont make you a fan or a man! Your uncle sells his tickets to my homies when he cant make it but you already know that too! My tailgate parties are all Niner folks and family members and that's how we do it 30-40 deep every week for years call it what you want! Anyone who is a Niner is welcomed. Same tailgate parking spot every year and we put it down in The Red Zone for them haters like yourself! While you listen to them Raiders games on the radio keep watchin my Niners televised on your TV...It will make your family proud and "builds character" for the kids lol! And yes we will kick the haiders ass on Saturday...at least that will be on TV since it is played at THE STICK!

I know it must be hard to understand how a winning franchise does it after going 5-0 in Super Bowls. Your raiders aint won a big game since you were cuddlin a cabage patch and playin with barbies! So Nigga dont talk to me about empty seats when raider fans like yourself see that in Oakland every week and Im not just talkin about a Wed night Pre-Season game! The truth hurts just like a Niner foot up your ass will after Saturday's raider spanking!

NINERS BITCH!

May 6, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Thanks to Craigs list yes you were able to go to a game or two but too bad you couldnt convince other raider fans to go! But just because you got a raider sticker on your car dont make you a fan or a man! Your uncle sells his tickets to my homies when he cant make it but you already know that too! My tailgate parties are all Niner folks and family members and that's how we do it 30-40 deep every week for years call it what you want! Anyone who is a Niner is welcomed. Same tailgate parking spot every year and we put it down in The Red Zone for them haters like yourself! While you listen to them Raiders games on the radio keep watchin my Niners televised on your TV...It will make your family proud and "builds character" for the kids lol! And yes we will kick the haiders ass on Saturday...at least that will be on TV since it is played at THE STICK!

I know it must be hard to understand how a winning franchise does it after going 5-0 in Super Bowls. Your raiders aint won a big game since you were cuddlin a cabage patch and playin with barbies! So Nigga dont talk to me about empty seats when raider fans like yourself see that in Oakland every week and Im not just talkin about a Wed night Pre-Season game! The truth hurts just like a Niner foot up your ass will after Saturday's raider spanking!

NINERS BITCH!
you need to come up with something new nicca.. all you speak is recycled shit that I say!! be your own man for once and stop trying to be me!! on the real... with all your throwback posts and pictures.. you sound like a broken record! cuz 5 rings aint shit if you keep gettin your ass whooped! I think you need to think about!!

foot up my ass!! lol there you go again.. big words from a nicca with a big bark and never a bite!!

RAIDERS BITCH

May 8, 2002
Hahaha! It's football season nigga so be careful what you say about my Ninahs next time! The recycled shit is for the haider fans like yourself that keep forgetin the history. 5 Rings is everything in football and what's even greater is living to see all of them won! But hey at least you got to see your haiders make it to the big game a few years ago.....by the way who won that game???

THE NINAHS!!!!!

May 6, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Hahaha! It's football season nigga so be careful what you say about my Ninahs next time! The recycled shit is for the haider fans like yourself that keep forgetin the history. 5 Rings is everything in football and what's even greater is living to see all of them won! But hey at least you got to see your haiders make it to the big game a few years ago.....by the way who won that game???

THE NINAHS!!!!!
be careful what I say?? whyz that??? niccas will get knocked out.. and dont front on that! I speak the truth, so if it hurts dont get your panties all bunched up! all your post talk about is the past, is that because you have nothing good to say about the future or present?? I think you need to come out your shell and step into reality.. It's RAIDER Time!!!

there's only 2 kinds of fans, RAIDERS and HATERS.. choose one!

RAIDERS 4 LIFE

May 8, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
be careful what I say?? whyz that??? niccas will get knocked out.. and dont front on that! I speak the truth, so if it hurts dont get your panties all bunched up! all your post talk about is the past, is that because you have nothing good to say about the future or present?? I think you need to come out your shell and step into reality.. It's RAIDER Time!!!

there's only 2 kinds of fans, RAIDERS and HATERS.. choose one!

RAIDERS 4 LIFE
The only niggas to get knocked out will be your team this weekend! And yes that is the future!

May 6, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
The only niggas to get knocked out will be your team this weekend! And yes that is the future!
I'm gonna have to start calling you "Tony" cuzz you both are idiots.. you can have all the preseason games you want, cuzz when the regular season starts, you'll have nothing to say but excuses!! and thats a fact!

see, like I said, recycled!! nicca that was 2 years ago, just like when you first post that pic, with your Marty Mcfly, back to the future ass.. you might want to talk to Doc and come back to us!! we are in the 2005 season now..

RAIDERS 4 LIFE

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Them rings don't have anything to do with this season. And who cares if the Saints haven't put together back to back winning season. That's water under the bridge. It's going to go down when our teams face. The Niners are going to be garbage man. Dont you realize that. I smell????? a 6-10 season for the 49ers and a 11-5 season for the Saints!

May 8, 2002
Niners will go 11-5 that is my prediction. We are young and hungry! Your team has no offense and the D is still shaky. But the main thing is your QB...SUCKS! Collins or Gannon they are both past their time. Running back by comitee wont do you offense any good as well...you will soon see!

May 6, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Niners will go 11-5 that is my prediction. We are young and hungry! Your team has no offense and the D is still shaky. But the main thing is your QB...SUCKS! Collins or Gannon they are both past their time. Running back by comitee wont do you offense any good as well...you will soon see!
you might want to do your home work Tony and Tony the 01.. how can you say we have no offence, last year we were cursed with injuries on the line so of course our QB's couldnt do anything.. without a line you have no offence, but you would need to know about the game to understand that.. Our D is all upgraded, as long as they can stop the run, our DB's are going to have multi INT's.. count on that!

you might want to check your roster and figure out whos going to protect your QB's. even with your line last year Rattay didnt prove shit! and you think Dorsey is going to take to 11-5.. you have no offence and your D aint going to win games for you! just face the facts, your looking at another loosing season! wake up from your pipe dreams!!