The New Plaza Bonita Mall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2004
I used to go up there hella early on saturday mornings to get my j's.....You really had to watch ya self walking up out of there because niggaz was on lurk status.....

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
ya damn right. I still remember back when i was in jr high walkin around fuckin wit broads, gettin hella numbers even though they man was there. Hell I made this one dude change his name to mines just because his girl talked about me so much, but thats the young homie now. being stuck up there at 11 at night when no bus is runnin and i'm somewhere outside the mall toungin it up wit a broad and gropin the hell outta her. yeah mayne. Plaza Bonita ain't no punk! I still remember the first arcade they had. do any of ma older siccness heads remember that arcade? how bout the stairs in the middle of the mall where the footlocker used to be where the thugs hung out at? how bout the wishing well?

i remember all that shit but you forgot to mention the old theater homie!

Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire
ya damn right. I still remember back when i was in jr high walkin around fuckin wit broads, gettin hella numbers even though they man was there. Hell I made this one dude change his name to mines just because his girl talked about me so much, but thats the young homie now. being stuck up there at 11 at night when no bus is runnin and i'm somewhere outside the mall toungin it up wit a broad and gropin the hell outta her. yeah mayne. Plaza Bonita ain't no punk! I still remember the first arcade they had. do any of ma older siccness heads remember that arcade? how bout the stairs in the middle of the mall where the footlocker used to be where the thugs hung out at? how bout the wishing well?
u mean tilt...wat happend to mr.rags

Aug 9, 2002
anyone remember when a mufucca got thrown off the 2nd floor? haha
ALL TYPES OF DUMB SHIT USED TO HAPPEN. I REMEMBER ONE TIME THIS MEXICAN LADY SHOT HERSELF IN THE LEG WIT A .22 IN THE FOODCOURT. SHE WAS PUTTING DOWN HER PURSE AND IT WENT OFF. ANOTHER TIME THIS LIL MEXICAN GIRL GOT HER HEAD STUCK IN THE OLD METAL RAILS UPSTAIRS. LOL!