The New Nike NFL Jerseys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
so what are the actual differences material and quality wise? are these still going to be delicate / hang dry / dry clean only?
have you seen the detailed pics? they're not mesh anymore, not sure material it is but it's suppose to be more durable and lighter. it's waterproof, and the collar doesnt stretch. other than that i have no idea lol. Tom Brady's my QB so if i get one it probably gonna end up being worth more in the long run.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the gloves go stupid

and since it's Nike it should mark the return of the silver alternate jerseys for the Raiders. I also like the white AFL throwback with the silver numbers with black outline, hopefully those will still be around....other than that I'm just waiting on the hats, hoodies & jackets, I like Nike's design team for the most part.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
They look the same, the main differences being the all the descriptive lingo nike cooked up to bullshit us into paying $30 more for something already over priced. I had to wonder why they talked about them for 45 minutes on Czabans show the other day, then I saw them and further wondered why it was even a topic of discussion while the Miami Marlins are walking around in these monstrosities...

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
SEEN THE NEW JERSEYS. AS WELL AS SHORTS PANTS SHIRTS.....TITE BETTER PRICING ONLY 2 JERSEYS INSTEAD OF 3, 1 4 100 OR THE 200 + 1. THEY R LIKE STRETCH FIT 2 ME LESS PRICE WAY MORE NICE. ALMOST BROKE MYSELF SPENT 2 MUCH MONEY ALREADY BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK I WILL HAVE SOME FRESH GEAR.

Feb 12, 2004
The new jerseys aren't that great imo. The game jerseys are like a v neck t shirt with extra long sleeves and the elites have shitty craftsmanship. The elite is way better than the games tho, but for the price it should be way better quality.

Nov 7, 2006
The new jerseys aren't that great imo. The game jerseys are like a v neck t shirt with extra long sleeves and the elites have shitty craftsmanship. The elite is way better than the games tho, but for the price it should be way better quality.
I personally thought my Elite jersey was great quality. i have the reebok authentic jersey and they're alot better then those in quality IMO. also they're not as heavy and they're way more comfy. i'm liking my jersey. now i'm just waiting on the white jersey to release.