The new Ice Cube DVD...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
entitled "The Making of a Don" is GARBAGE. Gotta be the worst DVD out there you can buy.. nothing new and informative about it and I guarantee Cube did not give any approval behind this. They said it was Cube talking a few times when it was clearly somebody trying to sound like him... don't waste your money!!!(the case looks nice, but the DVD itself, the footage and everything else about it is cheap as fuck)

On another note, I just bought the Too Short "Life Is" docummentary and wanted to know if this is any good before I opened it...anybody holler..

Feb 19, 2003
Yeah, I saw that video advertised on Frisco Street Show's webpage. Looked shady to me...plus Cube himself never mentioned anything about it publicly (not that I know of, anyway). There's an interview w/ him on www.westcoast2k.com and he mostly talked about the Westside Connection's new one, Shorty (and Da Lench Mob), and N.W.A. Nothing about that DVD...

PEACE!

Jan 5, 2003
ChopShop said:
entitled "The Making of a Don" is GARBAGE. Gotta be the worst DVD out there you can buy.. nothing new and informative about it and I guarantee Cube did not give any approval behind this. They said it was Cube talking a few times when it was clearly somebody trying to sound like him... don't waste your money!!!(the case looks nice, but the DVD itself, the footage and everything else about it is cheap as fuck)

On another note, I just bought the Too Short "Life Is" docummentary and wanted to know if this is any good before I opened it...anybody holler..
yeah the life and times of todd shaw dvd is quality. Good shit. It is just about his life, and about 75 girls.

May 10, 2002
Life and Times of Too Short was a great pick-up. I just peeped the whole thing. That is how every DVD should be made.. well worth the money and it's got my approval...

GRANT THEFT