The "New Bay" sound???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
taht's fucked tho cus potna never cursed

but Lock killed him anyway

---
on another note
wiht cats like , Balance, Locksmith, myself, Mista Cane bringin the heated lyricism on the battle tip...i think the bay is in good hands...
I'm a go ahead and add DOBAD to that roster.....

:cool:

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Man I missed those battles on TV...but Sadclown always come through!...damn locksmith ripped that dood a new asshole...hahahaha...I hope locksmith wins it for the Bay!

Jan 19, 2003
only thing that sucks is i doubt locksmith will win, even if he brings the most heat.... that shit is so fuckin fixed, notice how most them cats are from the east coast or new york. With a corporate white company like mtv and a huge label like def jam its not really a who has the best freestyle, they say it is but its not.

Coporate America dont give a fuck if you got the sickest flows, they only care if you can sell to white tennagers. Mark my words, its gonna be one of the cats from the east coast that wins.................................damn shame too cause locksmith had the most heat outta all them fools i thought.