The Movement is here!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2005
The highly anticipated compilation "The Movement" is finally here! Featuring Bilal (K.C), Complex(S.D),Shahid Mustafa(CHI),Black Lion(D.C), and many more soldiers.... Production from Cricet, Steve Vicious, Marc Sweat, and Tike"Dirty Bomb"Harry Coming to a hood near you!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 30, 2005
LAW....ILMOBB Record is 'bout to smash shit, real talk. Also check out that banging Complex joint "State of Mind" on ILMOBB RECORDS. Complex is one of the illest cats coming outta CALI!!!

Sep 16, 2003
"The Movement" is crackin' and "State Of Mind" is crackin', so fuck with both of'em. I'm definitely going to make my way out to the midwest, so keep a eye out for a nigga. my site is not updated yet, but you can go to www.complexmuzic.com and check out my first release "West Coast MC'n". Peace.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
U gave a complex cd but pittsburgh has it .... You fuck with cee wee 3, bay loc, cricet so its offical... J.cin is from san diego... What you think about that cd I gave you?

Apr 30, 2005
^^^^J.cin can spit he showed a lot of versitilty...he in KC now? Yea, I think y'all got that Movemnt joint...you need to peep that Complex though...dude go off!!!! Looks like KC and San Diego need to connect on more projects......ONE

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
all day all night, you know whats up haha, we just bumped into each other out there, pittsburgh all out in traffic and shit lol.. you stay out south or up north?