THe Most Lamest Game Of The Series...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Horry hit the winning 3 in game 4. Ok...I accept that. I give the recognition to the Lakers. But this....I wanna know what the Laker fans think of this game? IS this how you plan on winning the seires? MIke Bibby getting ran over and stepped on. Nose bleeding...and Kobe shooting the free thows? I think there was a total of 2 plays in the 4th quater where the Lakers did not end up at the free throw line. 2 Sacramento Players fouled out by Oneal??? COme on now...

May 12, 2002
Lakers fans got me wondering too.How the fuck you gonna support a team that crys they been cheated when they lose but when they win its all gravy.Not just fans crying because what else can we do, but the ballers?Imagine if that was Kobe being elbowed in the grill.It would be a flagarant.But on another note 40+ freethrows makes a game very boring and very slow.They cant stand to see Sac run court because we all know they have just about every game down in LA this series and if they keep doing so it would bring down their poster boy 2 man team dynasty.YA KNOW?.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
greenleaf said:
Lakers fans got me wondering too.How the fuck you gonna support a team that crys they been cheated when they lose but when they win its all gravy.Not just fans crying because what else can we do, but the ballers?Imagine if that was Kobe being elbowed in the grill.It would be a flagarant.But on another note 40+ freethrows makes a game very boring and very slow.They cant stand to see Sac run court because we all know they have just about every game down in LA this series and if they keep doing so it would bring down their poster boy 2 man team dynasty.YA KNOW?.
ay bit what are they supposed to say..the refs helped us win the game??the kings are a much better team and kings never cheat when we lose. and we cheated in game 6? i wouldnt find you caught sayin that

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
@SHARK, damn and they say were the whinners..
DONT GET IT TWISTED FOOLS...
refs this refs that, C-MON let it go.. you blew one of your two chances to get rid of us..

@KINGS FANS- you agreed on the ref when webber snap on HORRY hand in the late 4 period for his sixth foul

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
/\/\...Thats just the way it is man...You got MutherFuckers with respect and will make no excuses when its all said and done and you got ENVIOUS MutherFuckers who cant stand to see talent rise if its not there team...So they CRY LIKE SOME JAG OFFS...FUCK EM THOUGH...

If the Lakers do lose...I know im not gonna be crying about the refs or this and that...The better team won...It happens for a reason...FUCK A WHINER!

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
after KINGS victory on friday, they decided not to practice the next day and move on to game 6 on sunday.. where they lost..

** kings fans, you did not hear us whinned about shaq fouled out on that game

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
caffeine said:
after KINGS victory on friday, they decided not to practice the next day and move on to game 6 on sunday.. where they lost..

** kings fans, you did not hear us whinned about shaq fouled out on that game
i forgot who put one person did say that the lakers lost cuase shaq fouled out and that it was the refs fault and not his

deepthought i saved you the trouble lol

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
...but here are a few that fell on my desk anyway...
WiCkEd said:
THE KINGS TOOK THE LAKERS BEST SHOT LOL,WHATEVER,I GUESS YOU FORGOT SHAQ FOULED OUT....
Basically saying we only won because Shaq fouled out.
WiCkEd said:
...SHAQ FOULED OUT...IM JUST SAYING THATS THE DIFFRENCE IN THE GAME.....
More of the same except in a whinier voice.
WiCkEd said:
...LOOK FOR MORE LOUSY OFFICIATING THIS TIME THE CALLS WILL GO AGAINST THE KINGS...
Typical anti-ref rant but, he was on the money about the zebra's in game 6. But this wasn't ground breaking prediction to anyone who knows anything about NBA basketball.

Thank you, drive thru.

May 2, 2002
christie and now bibby have taken forearms to the nose by kobe... and not once has a foul been called. pollard didnt even touch shaq on a couple of those fouls.. kobe got his shit stuffed clean with like 2 mins left and they called a foul on christie... this shit is lookin fixed to me...

i could really care less, i'm a warriors fan. just tryin to start some shit..

bw