The Mexican Mirage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2004
Congratulations, I will like to tell the Mexican communities across the state of California we have received a new stereotype. Many diverse ethnic races are under the simplistic perception that ALL Mexicans are racist or hold a great deal of animosity toward the black community. These ignorant, uneducated Americans are unconsciously waging war with a minority group that is 45% of California’s population. With that note, I will like to announce the unity being established in the prisons. Organization is taking place to unite the Mexican communities of California. A peace treaty is in effect to provide protection from brown on brown violence. With this new found glory, I hope many of us will be able to see that the war is not amongst our own people. It is in our best interest to unite. Now, I must fore warn the Mexican community that we well be undergoing acts of hate and discrimination due to this new found stereotype, and only with unification may we have the strength to combat this fictitious stereotype. I will also like to address the Americans that are feeding in to this feud. Your negative views on Mexicans and your negative actions towards us only provides gasoline to the fire. Please don’t buy the hype. You can not categorize the Mexican community. We are so diverse that no one label can be placed upon us. Don’t fight hate with hate. To the African community: Mexican’s are Niggers. If I a Mexican male was driving in a car with a black male we would both be treated like Niggers by a racist cop. The only difference is: I am a Nigger that can speak Spanish. We live in a country where people hate us, and they send us to war with each other for their self improvement while we became even more oppressed (never becoming a competitive force against them). To the ignorant few that love telling Mexicans to go back to where they came from here is food for thought. This California land was once called AZTLAN. AZTLAN was once a part of Mexico until the early Europeans broke the treaty of Guadalupe (breech of contract (and unseen justice). So, the word wetback is prejudice and I can’t allow you to posses that power….Have you forgot how wet your back was on the mayflower?

“When you are born a minority you are born a suspect.”
Stop the suffering of the Brown People.

Apr 24, 2004
TOKZTLI said:
Bro, you cant seriously be trying to speak for all California Mexicans with this logic.
I am sorry if the message was misunderstood. I intended to imply that Mexican under the same discrimination as the black community. In the eyes of a racist cop that works for CRASH: we are on of the same. The black and brown community undergo the worse treatment in America and this was all I was insinuating by stating "Mexicans are Niggers"