THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
MY JADE BLUE ECLIPSE UPDATE!!
as few here may know, years ago i ran into this weird ass gook girl at the markey st cinema in SF. long story short: i had the best sex EVER with this broad!period. end of story. ever since i look her up once in a while and reminisce about the wild sexual exploits we had. well apparently shes in the amazon somewhere on the run according to SF weekly.

http://www.sfweekly.com/2007-01-24/news/a-twisted-tale/

Mar 22, 2007
I bet the sex was incredible she had a healthy attitude towards sex..just cause she had short hair does not mean she was a man. Those amazing contortionist movements were very great. That was wild about the Ayahuasca that is a powerful stuff Whoa

May 24, 2002
I bet the sex was incredible she had a healthy attitude towards sex..just cause she had short hair does not mean she was a man. Those amazing contortionist movements were very great. That was wild about the Ayahuasca that is a powerful stuff Whoa
Im pretty sure "short hair" is not why everyone is saying she looks like a dude. :ermm:

I think the dude face and body are whats doing it

again, not trying to shit all over ya, Rich

Mar 22, 2007
so she has small tits! her body must be tight from those gymnastics as in pussu squuezing your johnson good! A lot of drag queens could fool most people. Some Japanese women with a little weight resemble a man but are women...look what a makeover can do. same woman