the legendary mack magic mike 'tell me when to go!?!'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2005
i was also wondering about Magic Mike and Calvin T. supposedly they're old school Richmond legends.

but did Calvin T even release anything? and what about Magic Mike? only thing i know he released is "Old Game With A New Twist" cd from 96. they must have released other stuff.

Mar 12, 2006
europeanent.com
magic is on 6 or 7 tracks on an upcoming collab album he did with e.domm and some other richtown locals. think its gonna be called 'the devil's playground' we releasing it around jan 07. we got calvin t on a track we havent done anything with yet, too..

myspace.com/mackmagicmike
aint done too much with his page yet but there's a full unreleased track on there for ya to gig to

Jun 26, 2005
Untouchable211 said:
i was also wondering about Magic Mike and Calvin T. supposedly they're old school Richmond legends.

but did Calvin T even release anything? and what about Magic Mike? only thing i know he released is "Old Game With A New Twist" cd from 96. they must have released other stuff.
again.

can anyone explain this. i've never heard of ANY releases by them except the Magic Mike "Old Game..." cd.

Mar 12, 2006
europeanent.com
Untouchable211 said:
again.

can anyone explain this. i've never heard of ANY releases by them except the Magic Mike "Old Game..." cd.

"So get yours, and buy my new album
Peep the game and don't be like Calvin
Get everything you want, get real, get you mail
Get your girl to make bail and get your ass out of jail..."

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
mac magic is real good people... he been through my studio with uncle ant dog a few times... dude is real professional in the lab, all about business, and real quick with droppin his 16's... support anything the man puts out, look out for him on my boy Double Shott's new album....