The Leak Rebirth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2008
ON SOME REAL SHIT, HOMIE, I'M KINDA NEW TO THIS WHOLE MESSAGEBOARD SHIT, SO DIDIN'T KNOW I WUZN'T FOLLOWIN PROPER "ETTIQUETTE"! LOL! MY BAD, DAMN! YA'LL MUTHAPHUCKAZ CAME DOWN ON ME HARD DIDN'T YOU. IS IT THAT SERIOUS?! I JUST WANTED YA'LL NIGGAZ TO HEAR MY SHIT, AND AS A FAN OF TECH I FIGURED OTHER FOLK WHO ARE INTO TECH MIGHT DIG IT. BUT I GOT YA'LL. I'M SPAMMIN, YADAYADA, WHOOPTIE WHOOP, SUCK A DEEZY!

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Omg another mother fucker saying "As a fan of tech"

God fucking damn it dude, its once a week now isn't is?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
"Suck a deezy".....Where to go with this? Take your promo to the open forum. They'll be much more accepting to you there. Also, take it to the Area board you're presently residing in.

Feb 4, 2008
Thank you L.D.S., cuz I really wusn't trying to get no shit started, ya dig?! And for the record I am a Tech Fan, bitch! Why the fuck would I be on here. I love the man's music but lets face it, this ain't no large community of fans on here, dawg! If I wasn't fuckin with Tech for real, I'd be spreadin my "SPAM" on 50's page or somebody with 800 gazillion fucking people on their website. Get over yourself pussy!

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
too many waaak ass people try to spread or promote their music here and they are always wak and they always say they are a fan of tech and fellow fans should like their shit too, it just gets old and shit so thats why everyone came down so hard on u. its just old and we assume u r going to suck just like everyone else haha

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Thank you L.D.S., cuz I really wusn't trying to get no shit started, ya dig?! And for the record I am a Tech Fan, bitch! Why the fuck would I be on here. I love the man's music but lets face it, this ain't no large community of fans on here, dawg! If I wasn't fuckin with Tech for real, I'd be spreadin my "SPAM" on 50's page or somebody with 800 gazillion fucking people on their website. Get over yourself pussy!
You thank me, then you call me a pussy. You're off to a great start.

Feb 4, 2008
My bad, that last comment("...pussy" or whatever) I posted was not directed at L.D.S. at all. It was directed at who ever that dude was that dissed me in the first place. I mean if you ain't trying to hear some random dude's music that you never heard of, why even come in a nigga's thread in the first place? Its not like I did the real "spam" shit and posted my music all over someone else's stuff, ya dig?! Or posted my music under false pretenses! Anyway, thank ya'll for breaking me in to the community. I'm definitely not going anywhere now! L.D.S. I appreciate the advice as well as my dude Psycho. Holla at me... www.myspace.com/verballinguist. Other than that, I'm done posting music on here, aight?! I ain't leavin tho. I like ya'll assholes!LOL!

Feb 4, 2008
'Preciate you checkin that out homie. Nah I don't really have the "KY Sound" whatever that is...
While I'm on here tho, I mean I know ya'll can't really speak for Tech, but when's he gonna do a show out this way anyway. I gotta catch most of the action from the net, Cd's, dvd's and shit like that. I don't blame him for not coming to my little area of KY, but hell Louisville, Indiana, Tenn. somewhere nearby! Anybody got any word on that for me, since this is his core fan base and all. Maybe he do and I'm just not hip to it...

Aug 31, 2005
there is no such thing as the Ky sound

we have the nappy roots sell outs who sold their soul for a lame ass gimmick

we have wack ass bukshot who isnt worth me typing this

and we have a handful of up and coming guys like K.D. and the Code Red

verb man you hooking up with anyone in the ville?

oh and ive been asking for tech to come by the ville or atleast indy for like 2 years, dont hold your breath man

Feb 4, 2008
I fuck with a few cats in the Ville, but no one in particular that I'm like officially "down" with. My man Jon Woo is in the Ville, he produced the majority of my album. If you know anybody tight thats really trying to do some shit let me know. I'm always down to work with serious folks. Unfortunately up here there ain't that many. But I'm sure you know that, fam.