THE LAST OF US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
Not true.

Also, once you finish the game you need to play on survivor difficulty. It's way more intense. You definitely rethink your strategy when you have 3 rounds in your revolver, one arrow, and no medkits.
i think i need a couple of weeks to try this again on hard. i pushed the stats thing and i died 218 times. i like video games, never said i was good at them

Feb 14, 2004
You really have it out for call of duty, huh? The way you bash cod in cod threads and non-cod threads makes it seem like cod humped your girl or something lol

Feb 14, 2004
I already know it's a pice of shit game. I can't stand the constant migrating hosts and huge abundance of dash boarders and hackers. But for some strange reason, I still have fun playing the game lol I don't think the game is dope by any means, I just have fun playing the video game, even with those issues I've stated above.

Oct 19, 2008
Im still getting raped online after about 10 games. People are no joke, Plus u start out with limited ammo and shit gotta make each shot count. This aint no call of duty actually takes some skills
Comes down to your perks, as u unlock keep changing & test what works best for u, remember to buy armor whenever u can afford it. Also a tip, hit boxes when ever u can for melee weapons (1 hit one kill when upgrade with scissors) if u do not upgrade before you die ull lose on respawn/keep it if u do)

Def not a game to run unless from bullets or at beginning of the game to hit supply boxes