The last movie you watched

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I watched that one last night. I didn't really like it. The acting and dialogue were corny in many parts and the fight scene and twist 1 were retarded. Twist 2 wasn't much better. At least 1 storyline was left unresolved. The movie felt like David Fincher doing Social Network with Jewsse Eisenberg the cuntfaced douchenozzle trying so hard to be edgy and super fucking cool but failed hard with it's over-the-top magic tricks and corny script. Isla Fischer was nice to look at as usual but again there was some really cringe-worthy dialogue.

5/10

Last edited:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Can't wait to see The World's End. Probably go see it in theaters soon.

I downloaded that Flashpoint Paradox a while back & it was corrupt so I gotta re-dL that one.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Send it my direction if you get a good copy. I don't know the first thing about downloading film.
I use torrents. You need a program called uTorrent (it's only 1MB) in order to download the movies/tv shows/games/etc.

Download - µTorrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client

I use http://kickass.to to find just about everything. If you are going to watch on your computer, the 700MB/1.4GB rips will suffice. If you are going to put the movie on a flash drive to watch on your tv, then you want a 720p or full HD 1080p rip which start around 2-3GB. Click on the horseshoe magnet to download.

I just grabbed this one to watch on the TV:
http://kickass.to/justice-league-th...3-720p-bluray-dts-x264-publichd-t7639831.html

Good copy for computer:
http://kickass.to/justice-league-the-flashpoint-paradox-2013-dvdrip-xvid-ac3-bito-t7620600.html

Get VLC player if you want to watch on your computer; it plays almost anything:

VideoLAN - Official page for VLC media player, the Open Source video framework!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The Lords Of Salem. Could have been a very good movie if it wouldn't have left so many things unanswered...I even liked the ending, but there should have been more to it. Don't know how to describe it.

Props: NotAllThere
Feb 10, 2006
The World's End

Excellent film. Really fucking hilarious, and worked out to be a fitting end to a loosely based trilogy of awesome.

ima go see this on the weekend, heard nuthin but good reviews from this. but you know how reviews are.lol...rich white old men watching films being critics. S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE where you at breh? lol...how's the movie?

Feb 10, 2006
i took my daughter to see despicable 2 a while bacc, i think i enjoyed it more than her. lol...movie was off the chain! lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
ima go see this on the weekend, heard nuthin but good reviews from this. but you know how reviews are.lol...rich white old men watching films being critics. S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE where you at breh? lol...how's the movie?
Lmao

My walker does not fit well down the isles and there's always a bunch of young whipper snappers in there theatre trying to ruin a good movie.

...ill just wait til it comes in DVD so I can sit in my lazy boy, eat some prunes & take my gerital lol

Props: RM211