The Label Group -- contact info from labels/individuals needed!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I already sent an email to those who had posted their email addresses on previous posts...for everyone else interested in participating with this group, I need contact info from you....

If you are not involved with a label, but still intend to contribute, please complete as much of the information as possible...

I am compiling a list of all of those involved as a means for B-12, Cuda and myself to be able to contact you, the information will be kept confidential....

Please email me the following information:

Name:
Address:
Phone number(s):
E-mail address(es):
Label Name:
Label website:
Artists on label:
Previous releases:
Projected releases:

Email this info to: [email protected]

Thanks,
Lisa

Apr 25, 2002
Pimperoni...

here's a post I entered a few days back regarding just that...I am "just a fan" but I saw an opportunity to help out on a level way above just passing out flyers and spreading the word...

Let me introduce myself here, I am Lisa Donahue aka LMD1510...many of you have every right to question who I am and what I bring to the table, so this post will officially address that....

I am first and foremost a longtime fan and supporter of bay area music, many labels on this board can attest to that first hand. I approached Cuda a few weeks ago regarding this group and exchanged and discussed many ideas and concepts that I have as a fan and from a marketing/business perspective.

I have experience in accounting with a governmental agency as well as management experience in a large retail/service establishment and a degree in Managerial Economics from the University of California, Davis.

My motivation in helping with this group is to support and help increase the exposure and sales of the many artists and labels that I support myself. That being said, I look forward to working with Cuda and B-12 as well as J-Locc and all of the participating labels and can't wait to see how far we can take this thing. Feel free to contact me... [email protected]