The JUDGMENT of First Degree The D.E.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
FUCK FIRST DEGREE THE PEDOPHILIE VAMPIRE BAT FLYIN ROBOT FAGGOT ASS DE!

What drugs were you doin DE? Now that your right with god you can share with all of us what your drug of choice is. Clearly you do get spun out on somthin, meth, pcp, cocaine, or your just a skitso but i dont understant even how your a math teacher.
have your students seen how fuckin retarded you are on youtube??
All i know is if i had i kid i wouldnt want your bitch ass near it and id try to get your weird ass fired from your job cuz your a chomo and your dumb as fuck.

Jul 12, 2002
Lol you totally wasted your time writing us that novel. Like the Siccness would welcome you with open arms after you said a bunch of bullshit about god. Riiiiiiight.

Feb 8, 2003
pedo cop reminds me of one those old ass washed up flabby boxers that blew they career with drugs and when its too late tries to make comeback but just cant score that win. your career is over now and ur a robo pedo so take it like a man

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
fuckin 45 year old pedo robotic vampire with multiple personalities living in an alternate reality where he is still relevant, diggin up one last gimmick to revive his dying career. 500,000 volts couldnt jumpstart the dead heart known as your rap image.

Through the Siccness you have managed to lose more fans then you gained...and not even jesus can help you with that. You came on here boastin about how you liike young women (maybe because someone like you that has zero self esteem can actually fool a 16 year old girl into giving up the ass) You should have really laid off the meth before going on these rants about youR fuckin lunatic universe you live in, with robotic bats and vampires in rubber masks and brainwashed white girls who act on your every command.

Now we have exposed you for the pitiful soul that you are, therefore you turn to god after we reveal how pussy whipped you get over some filthy groupie teenage whore, with your insecure jealous ass emails and text's.

You speak of changing your life, yet still advertise such slanderous bullshit as "listen up you honky" , which only goes to prove this is another gimmick to gain attention

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jun 23, 2004
good post DE, "Link in The Chain" was my go to track to get me out of negative thinking. White girls on drugs was a good song too, and was obviously more of an upbeat fun song. Glad you have found something positive in your life. All your posts overall messages has made sense, just the use of word honkey has made most on this board amazingly sensitive. Keep doing what your doing sir.

Aug 7, 2002
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE FIRST DEGREE ALONE!! MAN JUST DOIN HIS THANG ON WHAT HE GOTTA DO...FUCKED UP PERSONALITYS FROM FAKE WHITE PEOPLES, MEXICANS AND FAKE BLACK PEOPLES ARE THE REASON WHY THE WORLD IS MESSED UP .....UGLY FUCKED UP PERSONALITYS FROM THE SICCNESS.....WHAT A DAMN SHAME!!!

Dec 19, 2008
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE FIRST DEGREE ALONE!! MAN JUST DOIN HIS THANG ON WHAT HE GOTTA DO...FUCKED UP PERSONALITYS FROM FAKE WHITE PEOPLES, MEXICANS AND FAKE BLACK PEOPLES ARE THE REASON WHY THE WORLD IS MESSED UP .....UGLY FUCKED UP PERSONALITYS FROM THE SICCNESS.....WHAT A DAMN SHAME!!!
first degree is such a strong minded honkey but why does you use the alias carlos to let out all of your niggativity

May 22, 2010
I don't know what happen here. Have I missed something? pedo? end of career? someone can tell me what is all about? what I have noticed about his career he is on strange music projects right now...racist?bitch please...for example I hate stupid black persons that talkin shit about white domination and how hard lifes they have in "white world" now thats some fuckdup racist shit .I don't consider myself as a racist. I hate many stupid white peoples too.dont know many asian but I think if I really really want it I can find somethin just for hate them too...There are many stupid sterotypes about all races .If you think all white men cant jump all black males have big dick asians got small dicks and every polish is a drunken thief I cant say nothing good about you neither. this is my opinion and everybody can kiss my ass about that. Man just said his opinion about some white people and he did that whit due respect to people who deserve that. I agree whit him and I can say even worse things about some people in my country.enough of that honkey shit. You are a teahcer D.E? just like me. great job in my opinion! last thing is "stupid retared shit on youtube"- pick up your own camera and do somthing not stupid ewen more stupid. see how hard it is to shoot, direct a movie. quit hatin! I aint no D. E's ass licker but I dont understand why some people are on site like that just for hating the artist. if you want to say some bullshit to other person better dont say anithing Somedody may think other people laugh at you in your real life and you just over and over repeat shit you hear about yourself in school or job