The Joker TV show Episode 2! I'm a man of my WORD!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
lmao dude is really fuckin stupid. he cant even put real makeup on, dude just prints out a pic and puts it on a box of cereal! hahah and he never responded to tha first thread. dude ur shyt is lame, kill urself now

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Take a handful of sleeping pills before you tape the next show,
make that two handfuls.
Wash it down with bleach.
Bleach thats been mixed with antifreeze.
and the antifreeze has to have been spiked with cyanide.

i would pray for you, but your hopeless and apparently even Jesus cant save you.
There is an opening slot in hell though,though i doubt even the Devil would want to waste his time on you.
The people here sure the fuck dont want you
Maybe you can move to Haiti and get them to turn you into a zombie?

Jun 2, 2002
dude, you're fucking weird...i don't even know what else to say??

what reaction were you hoping for...i mean, best case scenario???

were you hoping to make someone's sig?? i don't even know what the point of that was...

did i mention that you're fucking weird??

Jun 2, 2002
and everyone else on here is sooooooooooooo normal..
lol
lol, you're right, but a lot of times when i stumble accross some weirdo on here, i just let it go, and blend into the crowd. however, homeboy made a thread, and posted his little homemade video just begging for attention...i woulda felt bad if i didn't throw my two pennies at him!! i mean shit, it's the least i can do, right? please don't tell me that you're diggin this video!! you always seemed like such a nice, respectable young lady too hahah