The Jacka seems UNMOTIVATED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 10, 2008

I don't know why he not spitting like he used too, but The Jacka had the keys for a second. Seems like he tossed them in the bushes for someone else to find, lol. I'm a huge fan of The Jacka by the way, just would like him to bring it back to that REAL shit. This is an Appreciation Thread

The Jacka - Dopest Foreal

The Jacka " Wit The Shit " ft Joe Blow, & J Diggs

The Jacka & Berner Ft. Fed-X - Os

The Jacka & Ampichino - No Tears ft. D-Rek

Cellski - Mob Sh**

Jun 5, 2004
Yea after he got some radio play with all over me, the street album n tear gas, he had the ball but that nigga fumbled or somethin

Idk tho he must be sippin HELLA lean for it to be so ovious in his raps... He used to just have that laid back/kinda singing n shit but u can tell the dif between that n his new shit cuz its like "all my niggas be in a spaaaaceship bubbuhbuuh...(and just trails off fade to silence)" lol...

Cuz other niggas can sip all day and still come wit it, u aint the only rapper sippin on bo nigga wake up and do a verse

Feb 28, 2006
it's ALL by the word of mouth. I remember when the Jack Artist and the Team put their albums out at the same time. Most of the audience agreed that The Team had the better album. When The Jacka became relevant, all-of-the-sudden those same dudes became The Jacka Fans.

Funny how things work but unconsciously, most people are bandwang hoppers. It's fucked that the wrong artistes the fame but then again, for example HD, cant keep pushing it. Niggas in the bay getting overranned by tech hipsters like i said. Sacramento is the new wave.