The Jacka Interview Part 1 of 2 - Talks Retirement, Major Label Deals & More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2007
www.baycentrik.com
The Jacka Interview Pt 1 / 2 - Talks Retirement, Album w/ Freeway, Major Deals & More

Read or Listen here: http://bit.ly/6bbQAi

The year 2009 was undoubtedly the biggest for The Jacka. As an independent artist, he rose up to top tier status as one of the main representatives of the bay area music scene. Now with his long awaited album out for half a year, Jacka discusses inner struggles and possible retirement, the reception of bay area artists internationally, and his thoughts on major label deals, and if he would accept one.

Part 2 of this exclusive interview drops next Thursday January 21st and sees Jacka discuss his next official solo album, other side projects, presenting new artists to the world, working with the Mob Figaz and much more.

Jun 14, 2004
Good interview. I hope you asked him about Broad Daylight in Part 2. Either way I'll be lookin forward to it. Ever thought about setting up a RSS feed for your site?

Dec 19, 2005
I went to London first, then we went to Birmingham....me and DJ Quest, and my manager PK, we was asking them all who they listen to right? They was naming all my friends! [laughs] The people they named probably don't even know that they know them out there. They naming my boy Lil Rue. He is from Livewire, he hard. I understand why they like him. They like Shady Nate, they love Big Rich, they love Berner. They love J. Stalin, the whole Livewire, Beeda Weeda, they love D-Lo and Sleepy D.

.....:siccness::siccness::siccness:

Nov 7, 2002
Good job Baycentrik.

Keep bring it.

Good interview. Looking forward to part 2.

The JACK is so dope, it's undeniable. More and more people are figuring it out.
The so called big names are already putting their name behind The JACK.
I hope The Jack won't change, from where he's at, now. In terms of mentality.

Keep doing it JACK.