THE INFANTRY WELCOMES TONY LO INTO OUR CAMP!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
While the bay doesn't have a shortage of new producer, the bay does have a shortage of new TALENTED producers. Tony Lo, while maintaining a low key profile, has definitely displayed his skills and talent with every beat he has posted.
While not even old enough to drink, the kid showcases his talent on his myspace page mostly and will be heard a lot more in the future to come.
I congratudlate Tony Lo on his new label mates, and look forward to seeing upcoming releases from this new addition.

nobe

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2008
Tony Lo, you might not be old enough to drink, but now that your in the inf gang...get ready to get drunk as a mo fucka ahahaha

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
appreciate all the love siccness! even you Nine2Five, the biggest Walnut Creek hater lol

but on a serious tip.. if i'm about to be serious in this I need you guys to help me! Because what I'm working with ain't cuttin it. Check below. Can't deny this flat rate.

Aug 15, 2006
@Tony Lo
I HOPE YOUR KEYBOARD FALLS ON YOUR ASS WHEN YOUR SLEEP....LMFAOOOO
WHATS GOOD GLAD TO SEE YOUR PUSHING YOUR SHIT THATS WHATS UP...I STILL WANT ME BEATS LMFAOOO