THE ILLTIP RAP MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
og MS said:
Here's his e-mails and my responses...

Brandon Rodegeb
Bayside Entertainment Dist.
Lets do the math for City Of Dope 69 you advanced us $1500
you manufactured 2000 units thats only $3500 for you to recoup.
Lets say we sell 1000 units which every album we ever put out has that would make Bayside $7000. after all the expenses that would leave Bayside with $3500 which is the
exact amount still owed to us for our advance. Brandon youre a dumb ass to think you can stiff us with this much
money still owing you better hire some good attorneys because this Mexican is gonna sue your cheap ass raggedy ann Tower run label. And the fact that some of the pages in this ILLTIP
were Black and white #39 is because Bayside broke their contract to advance us $5000 which you promised us more then two months ago. And by the way if I were you I would
quit your rapping career white boy you suck and anyway you called me white I can never be you will always be no matter how much you try to be down with blacks or Mexicans.
This is a warning for all labels thinking of working with Brandon and Bayside dont they are cheap and they do not honour their contracts. Enclosed is the contract that Brandon and Bayside signed with us under section 6 you can see where on
receivable of the artwork and master $5000 advance was supposed to be received.
Brandon the last time you threatened to black market The ILLTIP Magazine we sold more ads so go ahead and try. And by the
way when Bayside files for Banruptcy I want your desk. Also enclosed for all the homies reading this is the beautiful artwork that we paid almost $2000 for and all the K-mart run label gave us was $1500 because Brandons comptroller believed it wasnt warranted even thought they signed a contract and manufactured 2000 cds of City Of Dope 69. I thought Dogday was bad they ain't nothing compared to these Sacramento scam artists they broke their contract but they never
manufactured the cds.
Tony Garcia
10-27-01
And to all rap labels if these distributors break their contract sue these
corporate vampires!!!!
Puerto Rican Power!!!!!

** You notice he calls himself a MEXICAN but then ends it with Puerto Rican Power????? another case of mistaken identity

Here's my response: As a true label owner and industry exec my experience is that Bayside pays.... if your record sells. As a distributor BAYSIDE SUPPLIES THE DEMAND... as a "label" you must CREATE THAT DEMAND. Put 2 & 2 together.... RIG-UP COMPILATIONS WITH OLD ASS SONGS DON'T SELL.. REALIZE THAT. Quit relying on ADVANCES and become a REAL label. That way you're not complaining everytime you feel the ball isn't bouncing your way. Who knows maybe it's BAD KARMA

His ignorant response:
dont give me your shit all the time they made the contract they didnt pay my asian friend.
you were always a big mouth now you proved it go dine on some mutha fucka sushi.
tony garcia

My response:
Very hardcore response. It's always one-sided with you. You're never wrong. That's the reason why you're always gettin' bent over and gettin fucked with no vaseline, becuz you're not a smart person and you're always lookin; for the quick buck. Quit livin' issue to issue. You were always the big mouth ... now it's time to take the dick out your ass and dine on it. BAD KARMA is comin for ya.

His ignorance:
Keith Ducey if_Bayside makes a contract and doesnt honour it my ass licking corporate friend that mean that they broke the contract and it doesnt matter if our compilation has the same song and its twenty years old they still have to pay they made the deal._ You need to quit licking the white mans ass._ If somebody makes a contract and breaks it like not paying the entire advance like Bayside did to us on City Of Dope 69 that's breech of contract maybe its because your daddy is white._ Or maybe when the white man took the Indians land maybe they didnt have good enough land so then it was ok for the white man to renig on the deal. Face the facts Sushi head Brandon and Bayside still owes us $3500 and just because you dont know shit about Latin rap doesnt give you the right to tell me about bad karma._ So its 3 in the morning and I'm telling your pork fried ass to shut the fuck up._ We want our money from Bayside and we're gonna sue them and don't e-mail me or any of my black and Latin brothers again ok Chowmein.
Tony El Tigre Garcia
Proud to sue corporate slugs

My response:
Tony Garcia.....You're a Cry baby... quit whinin' you fuckin loser... you need to GROW-UP and learn how to conduct REAL BUSINESS. You over there mass emailin' BULLSHIT to these other folks tryin' to gain support, when the fact remains YOU'RE THE SKANLESS ONE and Bad Karma is finally catching up to you. DEAL WITH IT.

His idiot response:
And who the fuck cares if Bayside pays you Im not complaing about that they didnt pay us bottom line ok Pork fried rice._ You Asians always kiss the white mans ass, well here at the illtip we don't and never will, Im up at 3 in the morning e-mailing a punk who likes to defend shiesty ass corporations who make contracts than break them and by the way your graphic design is kinda wack and so are you Wong Fong Dong.
Im tired of Asian people and people in general who let companies like Bayside take people money and than make the excuse its the labels fault because the album was wack or something happened to the economy its all bullshit just like people like you._ Were gonna get paid and then Im gonna have some fried duck and maybe some cat._ So keep talking your shit Keith Im gonna make sure everybody knows that Brandon and Bayside broke the contract if they didnt want the CD City Of Dope 69 than dont manufacture 2000 units._ So anytime Keith you want a one way ticket back to China maybe you and Bayside can set up shop there and rip off some of your people. I just finished boxing a few knuckle head rednecks up here in Oregon so keep talking your shit ok Mr. Sacramento._ One last thing to everyone whos listening If a company accepts your CD it doesnt matter if the shit sounds like a cross between Don Ho and Eminem the company accepted the CD and manufactured it in other words they have to pay._ Not only are you a bad business man Keith but your propaganda is like your education third grade.__ Bayside just like Dogday Records is gonna get sued and they are gonna lose. Im going to sleep now next to my beautiful woman and for all the peeps listening we'll keep you informed about the Bayside Ent story that is if they dont file bankruptcy first as for Keith Ducey or Mad Scrill Records eat my 7 inch brown dick.Tony Garcia
I love to sue people and I love to eat Chinese

as you can see this cat is a worthless human being. Hell ... he;s under the impression that I'm CHINESE for cryin' out loud! haha what a lame loser. hit this fool with an e-mail to let him know that he aint worth supporting and that scammers like him are gonna get whooped on sooner or later.

Apr 25, 2002
Some Shady ass Shit, fuck that....

shadow

that was My first response just after reading the first paragraph. I Jumped the horn and replied after reding the first paragraph. So i had to Edit it right after I read the whole thing.

This guy is a fucking joke. Im with you EA. If This dude Ever Resurfaces, I down To Slap him like the hoe he is. Talkin on some Bitch shit. Like it was B-12's fault he put out a Comp, that I aint even heard of, And didnt make any money off it. Then tries to blame it on the white man, LMAO. How fucking GAY

shadow