The Grinch - A line against Crips ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
I took a closer look at the "The Grinch" lyrics today and read this line:

"I hate the way that you cough, hate you when you blew off"

But if u listen really close it also could be:

"I hate the way that you cough, hate you when you blue walk"

I know that Kutt is a blood, and i heard several times that
Tech grew up around Bloods and even is one.

What y'all think?

HOLLA

Oct 6, 2002
Re: blah

sleep3r__ said:
crips are bloods are stupid and the whole tech image of trying to be a blood is ignorant even kutt or the rest of strange artist
Do you just get on here to talk shit? If you hate so much shit go away and leave all the bitchin and shit talking to the real Tech/ Strange fans. You know nothing of what you are trying to speak on so be done!!!!!!!!!!:dead:

Oct 6, 2002
What he says is this

I hate the way that you cough,hate you and your blue walk. Ya crew fought ya crew lost so cool off. If we were arm to arm in handcuffs my arm I'de rather chew off.

This is not a slam to all crips cause we all know Techs fan base is far and wide, more of a slam against a specific person.

Nov 18, 2002
dude if I want to come in here and bitch then I will come in here and bitch. It's not for you to fucking decide strange7 and besides the point how fucking stupid is it that a bunch of people are killing each other over a color. Use your tiny little blocked head alittle bit man. Can I say retarded huh? yeah it is. So what makes you a bigger fan then me? because I come in here and talk shit and you don't? Well that's fucking dumb. How can you base your opinion on something like that, it doesn't make a bit of sense numnuts..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
sleep3r__ said:
dude if I want to come in here and bitch then I will come in here and bitch. It's not for you to fucking decide strange7 and besides the point how fucking stupid is it that a bunch of people are killing each other over a color. Use your tiny little blocked head alittle bit man. Can I say retarded huh? yeah it is. So what makes you a bigger fan then me? because I come in here and talk shit and you don't? Well that's fucking dumb. How can you base your opinion on something like that, it doesn't make a bit of sense numnuts..
its so much more fun reading that knowing who strange7 is.....i bet "HE" is laughing "HIS" ass off right now. numbnuts