The Grand Junction Concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
Alright guys prepare yourself for one of the best tours Strange has ever done. I'm still fucked up from the concert but i'll try to remember it the best I can.

The lineup went Black P, Grave Plott, Skatter and Snug, Prozak then Tech Krizz and Kutt. Krizz and Kutt did about 4-5 songs off their albums so they each had a mini-set inside tech's set. BTW if you don't like Bunk Rock Bitch, you'll probably love it after you see it live.

The set itself was like a back-alley. 2 spray-painted brick walls with all the artists on it, two dumpsters with smoke / fire coming out, and a bench in the back. It was like a chill-out place for homeless people. The giant Strange King Throne wasn't there on this tour.

Skatter and Snug opened with Riot Maker, they did Block Party, I'm that Nigga and more.

Tech of course put one another hell of a fucking show, but he definitely out-did himself this time. These guys were on stage for well over an hour and a half so here's the songs I can remember

Riot Maker, Come Gangsta, Cry Baby (amazing live), Psycho Bitch, Psycho Bitch 2 with Liquid Assassin, Like Yeah, Twisted, Now It's On, The Waitress, Gangsta Shap, Anxiety, Einstein, Sinister Tech, Industry is Punks, Do It Like I Do It, Im a Playa, Bunk Rock Bitch, Colors, 7 Words, Midwest Choppers.

EDIT: Two more I forgot about that he did were Everybody Move and One Good Time

There were definitely more but again, they did so fucking many its hard to remember them all. Feel free to ask me if they did any other songs and I'll let you know if it jogs my memory.

As for pictures, these pricks wouldn't let me take my shit in because "it records video and audio" and doesn't only take pictures so you'll have to wait on pics. But again ask any questions you want and I'll get em' answered. But if you don't have tickets to a show yet, get them and get them fast, it's more than worth it.

Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
Naw man I'm from Denver so I have the Denver VIP package, but Junction is only 4 hours away so I had to make the drive to see this shit. Snug Brim was in the Tech booth after the concert, but as far as the VIP they said it'll be the same format as last time, all the artists chillin singing autographs for an hour.

Sep 28, 2006
your chance to get autographs, pictures or just chat it up with Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun, Prozak, Skatterman & Snug Brim and Grave Plott. Thats what the website says so should be able to take my camera

May 20, 2006
Yes you can take cameras in the vip. I was there. The show was awesome. It was completely different than anything I've seen them do before. I wont spoil it for anybody though.

Jul 12, 2008
Sounds like a sick show. Glad to see it's not the same set list as alot of the other tours. Wish strictly strange hit up NY.. :(