The Frontline

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Frontline consists of Left and Locksmith, they are out of Richmond, Cali.
Locksmith was the one on Mtv MC battle but wouldnt say he lost, more like he was robbed of the victory. They recently signed to E-A-Ski's label- IMG Records.
The Frontline- Who R U coming July/August

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
You apparently havent heard what Reign man has put out since the contest. Everything is pretty much trash and if you compare to what Lock has done since the contest, you can clearly see which rapper is hotter (no homo).

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL.....Frontline is Way OverRated...
Im happy there was a nigga from the Bay Reppin on the battle, but thats the only reason why all yall on his side, The nigga Lock was on there Lookin Hella Bootsy and Nerdy made Cali Look Gay, Wut Color is he anyway??? Is He Khaki??? Is he wut the simpsons are??
Reign Mans Song "My Hood" Is Knoccin I still listen to that shit, And All Frontline Songs Sound hella Cosmetic and trendy like they are tryin to sound like wuts hot....and the ugly black nigga is even Weaker... them niggas is hella hollywood, I aint feelin that shit, Them Niggas Are So Pussy, And if any of yall know me I aint the type a nigga to just be hatin or talkin down on people but I Really DO NOT LIKE THEM NIGGAZ!!!!!
and u will hear the whole story soon??? Balance is my nigga though....

Dec 29, 2003
LOL @ Smigg and his puttin to much on the Frontlines apearence...

"the nigga lock was lookin hella Boosty and Nerdy...", "The ugly black nigga is even weaker...", damn I know rappers try to look good for the ladies, but now I guess acording the Smigg they gotta look good for the dudes too, LOL... And I ain't on The Frontline's side because of the MTV shit (I ain't even in to that battle shit like that) I got they Bootleg 2 cd and saw that them niggas had real deal skills. I also respect the fact that them fools know how to actually make singles that talk about something more then just flossin, bitches, clubs, and what kind of drank they drank on the weekend. I don't know Smigg and Frontline's relationship, but it sounds like Smigg's opinion is jaded by some artist to artist type shit, but as a fan of rap, well them mothafuckas got that shit!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Im not Puttin too much on it as it may seem but im just statin my opinion because everyone seem to not feel my comment on them boys,The fact that they are Lightweight On, They Are Kind of Like Represenatives for the Bay and Cali ,And They Softies, We cant be looked at like that,People see them and think, Thats the hottest shit Cali got, Naw It cant go that way,Thats like havin Sisqo Out there reppin for us, Cmon Now....but at the end of the day Its just my opinion so......Im not sayin they weak,because Lock Can Kinda Bust I just think they are over rated,but Im not gonna be mad or hatin if they get all the way on I agree and support the New Bay Movement, I feel wut they tryna say and do, but their attitude dont match that....

Oct 31, 2003
Congradulations Smigg Dirtee you have posted the gayest hate post of the week! Call it how you want, but The Frontline is off the hook...What Iz It was off the hook, they new single is off the hook, that song they been playin on, On The Block is knock and they new single is crazy knock! I was at that show they did with Balance, Fully Loaded, Ya Boy, Quinn and EA-SKI and them niggas was gettin luv from all over the fuckin place...the crowd lost they fuckin minds when they hit the stage... It's so sad to see people hating on cats trying to come up but it's apart of the game.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
"Reign Mans Song "My Hood" Is Knoccin I still listen to that shit"
LMAO you gotta switch up your playlist then. Song was allright only worth couple of listens. What Iz It/Uh Huh is 100 times better than that. And I dont see how his appearance has to do with his music.
On another note I bought:
Obie Trice Presentz.."1-900-Talkin-Dirtee" and was kinda disapointed. How are you going to have Obie Trice Presents when he is only on two tracks and one being a recycled freestyle?

Oct 31, 2003
Ohhh I didn't know that Smigg Dirtee was a rapper, well that explains it all. LOL at another rapper hatin on another rapper because of their looks...THAT IS REAL GAY SHIT! I hope the hate washes off in the shower...Frontline keep doin ya thang and don't even entertain this type of shit because the bigger yall get the more people will find a reason to hate.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Smigg Dirtee said:
Come on now playboy, Frontline holding it down hard for the bay. Getting tons of play in local stations, magazine articles. They have a big buzz and they havent even droped an offical album yet lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.